Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices

Author Topic: Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices  (Read 16559 times)

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
Re: Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:33:01 AM »
I think I hear a broken record. Does anyone else hear it?
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:34:05 AM »
bellogio services..... this is a tight forum.... and several members have been screwed before and obviously security has gonna tighter evr since moparal was made chief of posts.... dont take it the wrong way... alot of past member lacked integrity here....

Oh Ok, well fair enough. If you knew me, you would completely do a 180 from what people are doing here. I really wish there were some Dallas or Fort Worth members that I could go grab a beer with or talk to at a local car show, 15 minutes with me and you would completely change your view of me- I guarantee it. It's easy to draw a perception on the internet of someone, as they are just a screenname, but meeting that screenname and talking to them in person is a whole different thing.

If any is reading this and is in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and will be joining any car shows this weekend, let me know, ill be attending a few as well and would be glad to meet you.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:35:11 AM »
I think I hear a broken record. Does anyone else hear it?

And what would that broken record be? I am just stating my points, and valid, truthful ones at that. I still fail to see what Ive done that was ever wrong. I have done absolutely nothing wrong, and people hate me for tire kicking. All im doing is protecting myself and my future mopar, that is all.

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:35:36 AM »
Did you ever meet up with those Dallas/Fort Worth mustang people because they seem to think pretty poorly of you as well.
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

nivvy

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:36:01 AM »

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:36:09 AM »
Once again, you prove my point. You can post silly icons like that, but when questioned, you have nothing to bring to the table. Why post silly replies like that? What does it prove? What do you gain from that? It is just a waste of time.

You have been told point blank and it falls on deaf ears ut.  The respect is gone.  can't you tell. Find 1 person that will trust you out of the 2500 members or so here that has witnessed all your postings and all the other posts you have made on other sites....You can't.  Nothing to hide,

YOU WORE OUT YOUR WELCOME    simple as that.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:38:49 AM »
Did you ever meet up with those Dallas/Fort Worth mustang people because they seem to think pretty poorly of you as well.

I attempted to one night. They called me out for the E55 I recently purchased and it really bugged the hell out of me that some stranger would call me a liar. So I proposed a time and place that night to prove it, and bring my car, and even put up $1000 dollars proving everything I claimed. Well after 4 hours of waiting, no one ever took me up on my offer. They havent liked me since day 1. I was a die hard chevy fan posting on a mustangs forum, so from day 1 they resented me. But if I offered to meet them at a certain time and place, and even bring what I was claiming to the meet point, and go above that and put $$$$ up to further prove my claim, why then did no one ever speak up to take me up on my offer?

Ill do the same here, anyone in the DFW area want to meet up, let me know, as long as I dont have prior engagements for that time, ill be there.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:40:47 AM »
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=43243.0

4 texas members.... so far.....

Yea, we need some more, especially DFW members. I used to belong to the Dallas Mopar Club but attendance dwindled and life happened back in the early 90's and I quit attending the meetings over off Central Expressway at the BBQ place each Sunday. The few that did show up religiously were good people.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:42:50 AM »
You DFW folks, here are the shows for tomorrow, Im going to try and get to as many as possible, would love to meet another CC member, just let me know if you will be at any of these. :bigsmile:

Apr 12 /  Saturday / 9 am - 1 pm       Plano, Texas
2008 Dates: Apr 12, May 10, Jun 14, Jul 12, Aug 9, Sept 13, Oct 11,
Auto Shop Car Show at 2560 E. Plano Pkwy., Plano Texas 75074. Trophies awarded! Contact Jamie McKevlin at 972-578-0588 or jamie@theautoshop.com for any questions. Entry: $10 and a nonperishable food donation for the North Texas Food Bank.

Apr 12 /  Saturday / 10 am - 4 pm       Princeton, Texas
Car & Motorcycle Show at Lost Highway 123 W. Princeton Dr. Princeton, TX 75407 presented by Lost Highway Classic Cars, Texas Muscle Cars, and Bel Airs 'n Burgers. Benefits Princeton Chamber of Commerce. $15 entry fee. Goodie Bags, 50/50 Raffle, Trophies, Door Prizes, and Entertainment!! All entry fees and raffle proceeds go to the Princeton Chamber of Commerce's projects to benefit the community. Registration from 10 am to noon. Awards at 3:30. Any questions call Kari at 214-725-1030 or email kari@losthighwaycca.com.

Apr 12 /  Saturday / 1 pm  - ?     Fort Worth, Texas
2008 Dates: Apr 12, May 10, Jun 14, Jul 12, Aug 9, Sept 13, Oct 11
No Club • No Judging • No Pressure. Just Good Folks, Cool Cars, Fine Food and a Great Time! Weather permitting (nothing destructive or annoying falling from the skies), it's time for our regular 2nd-Saturday lunch (about 1pm) at: Joe's Pizza and Pasta, 6818 Camp Bowie West (at Lackland) in Ft. Worth. Picture Day -April 12nd they'll take a professional photo with our cars in front of Joe's. "Food for Thought" Fuel prices are skyrocketing! Why not use that $10 show-registration fee for two gallons of gas and a tip for our waiter? Cruise on out to Joe's for lunch. If you still have an itch to part with a ten-spot, I'm sure there's an evening show going on nearby. Info: email: dj_adams@sbcglobal.net.

Apr 12 / Saturday / 12 noon – 4 pm                             Richardson, Texas
The Heights Car and Motor Show at The Heights Baptist church, 201 West Renner Road, Richardson, Texas (southwest cormner of 75/Central and Renner Road). We are going to have tropies for first and second in each class.  A overall winner and a people's choice award trophy will be picked as well.  Drinks and Hot Dogs will be served during the event. Entry: $10 or 10 canned goods per entry. Registration from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm. Pre-register at www.theheights.org/PDFs/CarShow.pdf.  Info: wasimmons2@verizon.net .

April 12 / Saturday / 1 pm - 4 pm                 Hurst, Texas
Midcities Antique Mall Car Show  located at 809 W. Pipeline (Pipeline & Precinct Dr) Hurst Texas  35+ Awards including Best of Show car and Truck, Best Late Model, Under Const, Special Interest, Mgrs Choice.  Door Prizes, 50 /50 pot. Oldies Rockin Roll Music. Lots of shopping Bargains!  Hosted By D&D Rockin Rods  817-797-1197  WWW.DDRockinRods.Com

Apr 12 / Saturday / 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm    Carrollton,Texas
2008 Show Dates: Apr 12, May 10, Jun 14, Jul 12, Aug 9, Sept 13, and Oct 11
Late Great Chevys of Dallas present their 2008 cruise nights held at Rick's BBQ on the Northwest corner of Old Denton Road and the George Bush Turnpike in Carrollton, Texas.(2625 Old Denton Road, Carrollton). Personalized awards and the best mix of muscle, restored, specialty, and vintage cars and trucks in the metroplex! Awards will include dinners from Rick's BBQ for Class and Best of Show winners. 50/50 drawing and door prizes. DJ featuring 50's and 60's music.  Great family fun. Registration begins at 4:30, participant judging starts at 7pm, and awards will be at about 8:30 pm. Entry: $10.  Info: www.lategreatchevys.org.

Apr 12 / Saturday /   5pm - 7 pm            Haltom City, Texas
2008 Dates: Mar 29, Apr 12, May 10 "Rods for Retts", May 31, Jun 14, Jul 12 (6pm- 8pm) "Christmas in July", Aug 9 (6pm-8pm), Aug 30, Sept 13, Oct 11
Car Show sponsored by the North Texas Street Cars Association (NTSCA). Entry: $10. Show times are 5 pm - 7 pm except July and August when they are 6 - 8 pm. Dash plaques. Over 40 trophies for cars and trucks from pre36 to present. Show location: Scotty's Diner at 5100 North Beach, Haltom City, Texas. Info: www.ntsca.net.

Apr 12 / Saturday / 8 pm – 12 midnight      Fort Worth, Texas
Midnight Madness will be held at Hooters Ft. Worth! Show time is 8pm-12am. Registration from 8 pm - 9:30 pm. Awards at 11:30 pm -12 midnight. 24 Classes! Total of 49 Awards! 4 Best of Show awards for 79 and older Car and Truck and 80's and Newer Car and Truck and Manager's Pick. Outstanding club participation award. The Fort Worth Hooters is located 5350 Southwest Blvd. Ft. Worth, TX 76109. Door Prizes and 50/50 pot. Entry: $10.00. First 50 entries receive a dash plaque. For more info about the show please call Maggie 972-741-3706 or Jim 972-567-0204.

Offline bellagioservices

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:43:21 AM »
Well the wife is telling me the computer screen is too bright and to come to bed, I will see you guys tomorrow, have a good night.

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:46:22 AM »
Everybody at sometime or some point says something or does something they regret saying or doing. The ones that are forgiven are the ones that admitted that what they did was wrong and apologized...or even made changes not to repeat the same mistake again.

Had you at some early point of the time wasting you created, apologized and asked to be forgiven, you might've kept some compay around for another day.

But No!! you had to continue justifying your point of views even though the majority had said that you were wasting the members time on a thread you created. Doesn't it seem clear to you at some point that when the majority said you are wasting peoples time here that they're right? Think about it!!
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:54:13 AM »
Topcat, I get back around the Bay area, will you take me fishin?  I can pay for fuel and food. I think it would be fun. I saw the big fish you were holding up. Very cool. I will be at the gulf of mexico sunday and hope to relax a bit after work. If I fish, I will think of yours, but it will be a shark knowing my luck :cheers:

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2008 - 01:59:21 AM »
Absolutely Al.  :2thumbs: May and June are good months. The water is alot smoother and less wind on the bay. No Salmon or Rockfish so go we'll after Halibut or Sturgeons. Maybe catch a Charter next to the Mothball fleet and we can fish and look at all the old battleships parked. Pretty awesome sight when you're up close to them.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2008 - 02:06:58 AM »
Of almost forgot... good luck and just have fun when you there.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline MoparMan440

• Drive fast, take chances !
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2008 - 02:12:27 AM »
UT what about the sellers you've stroked along ? Didn't you tell the guy with Cuda the deposit was in the mail ? Last check that deposit never arrived. How about the Dealer Sales guy that was or almost fired ? Wasn't there another Charger you were to send the deposit to then backed out after you claimed he treated you poorly ? Wasn't his poor treatment becuase the deposit/payment didn't arrive in a timely fashion ? What about the Cuda you recently claim to own ? Wanted to meet up at local spots but your still looking for your Mopar. Maybe you do but chances are you don't.

You've asked for reasons so I've provided some. People get turned off when you treat others this way. Not to mention searching for every car type on every web board. Yes it's your right but you're not going to make any friends in the process.

Also I saw you calling Moparts members cowards for pointing out who you were. I believe you've since deleted the thread but they had every right to do so. You asked them for reason so I'll cite just the couple above. Honestly I could re-read the threads and find dozens more but what's the point. I'm almost shocked you keep showing up and defending yourself as if you've done nothing wrong. If you truely see it that way I'm sure you'll never get it.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008 - 02:15:07 AM by MoparMan440 »