Author Topic: Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices  (Read 16548 times)

Offline carcrazyguy

Re: Uthustler is back under the name bellagioservices
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2008 - 02:16:08 PM »
 :2cents:  As I said in one of the deleted threads, the issues is not what he owns (or owned). It is a simple matter of using multiple names, multiple failed dealings, and generally just stringing along people for whatever reason?   I have no problems with a person, or any person asking questions.  That is what these forums are for.  But also if anyone sees a potential scam, I think it should brought to light.  To my knowledge, the  following of these Runninghorn/uthustler/texas_mopars/FedExPilot/FEDEX/TexasFedExPilot/
BellagioServices/mtr/spang/92fivOh/FDXKS/OIIIIO/rnjump/kddillinger
threads got started on the dallas mustang website AFTER his Charger deal in AZ.  I was not a part of that "watch"  thread when it began.  I did not post anything about his Charger deal until after I saw him say he "sent a deposit" on the 70 Cuda.  Then that deal fell through pretty much just like the Charger.  Then when it was suggested that this was the typical uthustler ordeal. Then multiple people, multiple fourms, and multiple threads started being found all over the internet.   Most threads got linked to each other (and not all by me), for people to see what was going on.     

I guess to sum it up, I see it like this.  If a person has to or feels the need to use multiple screen names on the same forum, they are likely trying to hide something or from something.     

Also a person does not have to own a Mopar (or any other car AT ALL) to gain respect and/or accreditation on a website.  It is a matter of how they conduct themselves.   

edit: done at the request of a member to update list of usernames.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008 - 05:34:48 PM by carcrazyguy »

Offline C_stripes

« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2008 - 07:08:02 PM »
One reason no one trusts you is that you are not consistant with your self. Some one once said. If you don't lie, You don't have to remember what you said. I have seen where you said you are a pro gambler, Fed ex pilot and others. Why would we trust you.  Your just a looser behind a key board!!!!                         Funny thing is,  Is you know it but you just can't help it.

If you don't lie, You don't have to remember what you said

nivvy

« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2008 - 07:14:49 PM »
One reason no one trusts you is that you are not consistant with your self. Some one once said. If you don't lie, You don't have to remember what you said.

That was Indian Larry who said that!!!

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2008 - 08:46:58 PM »
I feel sorry for the people UT (or whomever he is) has screwed over. In a way I feel sorry for him (maybe he didn't have a father figure in his life), but darn this thread is entertaining!!  :roflsmiley: And he'll be back because he'll never have the light bulb go on.  :clueless: :clueless: :clueless:

Matt B.
Matt

Offline carcrazyguy

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2008 - 08:57:18 PM »
:roflsmiley: And he'll be back because he'll never have the light bulb go on.  :clueless: :clueless: :clueless:

Matt B.

I am guessing he has been on today. Got an email from someone on Moparts that he was using one of his new screen names this afternoon.  :horse: :horse:  

Offline moparbulldog

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2008 - 09:04:15 PM »
I for one would like to thank uthustler/bellagio services whatever the hell your name is for wasting my time continually asking for "better lighting" pictures of my car.  Then making an offer, my countering and nothing happening.  And again offering on ebay.  What would have happened if I would have accepted that offer?  Well he knew I would not have because it was less than his other offer.  I saw his supposed E55 that he was selling on ebay....it had met the reserve so maybe he just screwed someone else.  Or maybe he got another one somehow... who cares.  But seriously, I am thankful because I am keeping my car, and making it better.   I KNOW I have an great 70 Challenger...and I don't think people doubt me. 

Offline ozrt4406

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2008 - 09:35:09 PM »
 :thumbsup:
T/A AND R/T............... IM GREEDY.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2008 - 09:56:49 PM »
Well, this thread can die now, just like the other UT threads. But I needed to get this guy out in the open for everyone to see his new name.

And I am POSITIVE that FUNK BROTHERS is here under different screen names, I will find the new name again. He has changed it 2 other times. But everyone needs to know that you can just open up a new name at any given time and take off again. So be cautious on buying,trusting,and selling and get all the info you need before you let go any money or phone numbers,addresses or whatever. Scammers are everywhere and I will watch out the best I can, just be aware.  Even IP addresses can be hidden in firewalls, or join again on a different computer. I have 5 puters here with me and they are all on most of the time, so I can keep up with everyone. Even when I am posting at times, I have 2 screen names, Moparal and Alyerpal2, and act the same crazy way on both of them. I could be in my front yard, or going down the road, under a hood in my shop, or here in my office. So don't think banning an address of 1 puter stops a criminal or trouble causer. I'm linlked now through verizon. But I also use a server in Atlanta and Nashville at times. Sometimes I use a server out of Memphis. So keep alert and stay amongst friends. Stay sheltered to newbies, but open and sincere with them, for the most part a majority of the people here are very good people, even the newbies, WE ALL WERE NEWBIES ONCE, so be nice but cautious.

UT it would be a while, but you could be a part of the gang if you earn some trusted status around here. But it will be a long testing road for forgivence. Being honest and learning how to communicate would be a start. Some might not agree, but I believe on giving people a chance to do right and start over. But eyes are watching you and everyone for internet charactor. Good people know eventually when they are chatting with good people or bums  :2cents:

Offline alphabuck

• Pics of my project
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2008 - 12:38:04 AM »
after in depth analysis of the situation theres only one man on earth who can solve this.

Offline Andrew

• Resident
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2008 - 01:38:05 AM »
Is it just me... or does Uthustler have a point?

There seems to be a huge number of members posting stupid pics they found on the internet, as well a lot of name calling both in this thread and others on this forum.

This is my ex girlfriends cat.... I thought it would be nice to contribute to the array of stupid pictures members of this forum love posting:

Edit: "Your" should be "You're". I apoligize.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008 - 01:40:13 AM by Andrew »

nivvy

« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2008 - 08:05:29 AM »

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2008 - 09:46:11 AM »
Al, when I get back I'll take you turtlin' at the pond out there. We should be able to make alot of turtle soup, they ate all the Bass.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2008 - 11:28:13 AM »

It appears that by popular demand, you are not welcome here.  Please do not return. 

Offline flmopars

« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2008 - 11:32:12 AM »
I agree 100% that he needs to be gone. No one wants to sell them parts or even buy parts from him.

Amanda

Offline carcrazyguy

« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2008 - 05:33:45 PM »
That is the basis of these uthustler/runninhorn threads.   By using multiple names and asking random questions, it appears that he could possibly be trying to build his post count in order to gain some sort of reputation.  Most people feel pretty comfortable dealing with someone with a large post count.  Who knows if this is really what his plan is but I feel a person must be hiding something if the need to use multiple screen names on each board.   

Runninghorn/uthustler/texas_mopars/FedExPilot/FEDEX/TexasFedExPilot/
BellagioServices/mtr/spang/92fivOh/FDXKS/OIIIIO/rnjump/kddillinger

Maybe when he gets his new 08/09 Challenger he will settle down and post pictures of it  for us.