Author Topic: New Classic car dealer in Madison WI  (Read 5631 times)

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
Re: New Classic car dealer in Madison WI
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008 - 02:41:21 PM »
I think I speak for most of us when I say that your response is very professional and courteous.  I certainly understand how you must have felt about what was being said, but it says a lot for you that you took the criticism to heart and did the necessary research and took corrective action.  Much better than the last professional who had his work criticized and signed up to rebut that criticism: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=29457.msg296442#msg296442.  That speaks well of you.  Welcome aboard - hope you'll stick around.  :2thumbs:
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008 - 02:43:36 PM »
 :iagree:  what he said, maybe :bigsmile: (yer stilla used car saleman) :roflsmiley:  And you did take it on the chin better than the G force cuda man :smilielol:

Offline BIGSHCLUNK

• Sr. Resident
  • Miss NIKKI - were you this hot at 48?
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008 - 02:58:32 PM »
Justin, I'm sure I meet you at the Milwaukee Mile (Drive the) this year. Red HEMI Cuda right....? I told you your windshield squirters were missing (BIGS U bad!) And that I had just got mine thats why I noticed.  Welcome to the site!
70 Chally R/T Convertible- Yes she's really got a HEMI, no she's not a Charger!
                                             [o o o o]
                                                  OO
                                                  OO 
                                              [o o o o]
https://www.aanddtruckautoparts.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Offline MJS73

• Mike's 1973 Challenger
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008 - 03:08:42 PM »
All's well that ends well.

MJS73
www.mikes73.com
Don't PM me - send me an e-mail at mjsavage2001@yahoo.com

Offline Benchmark Classics

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008 - 08:19:25 PM »
Guy's,

I'm very happy to hear that we are in better standing.  :cheers:

Yeah, BIGS I do remember meeting you at the Drive the Mile Show and yes we were there in our 71 HEMI Cuda (Tribute).  It ended up taking best in class.  I looked for your car after we met but I did not catch you before you took off.   I would like to check your car our sometime.  I looks great in the picture!  I'm sure you probably wont but let me know if you ever decide to sell it.  I know a guy looking for your car or something very similar (same color, big block, and convertible).

Thanks Again Guys!  :clapping:

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2008 - 01:22:59 AM »
I think I speak for most of us when I say that your response is very professional and courteous.  I certainly understand how you must have felt about what was being said, but it says a lot for you that you took the criticism to heart and did the necessary research and took corrective action.  
:iagree:   :2thumbs:

Please stick around, I am sure you will enjoy it here.   :2thumbs:

1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar

Offline bigtone

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008 - 07:39:43 PM »
Interesting how this V code challenger that I owned 20 years ago still keeps grabbing attention. It has probably been thru a half dozen owners in the past 2 years or so. I had contacted one of them when it was on ebay and mentioned that the original engine and trans were gone when I restored it, and he thought that the car was a true 'survivor", all original, never having been restored. Seems like everyone who buys the car thinks that they can make it quick buck off it. Most recently, I see the original leather seats were gone and burnt orange vinyl repro covers installed. Seems like that would de-value the car even more.

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2008 - 11:45:03 PM »
It's good to hear you did more research into the car's past and were able to get things straightened out.  I may have to take a swing by the next time I'm up in Lake Mills or on my way through on my way to school.  It sounds like you guys have some cool cars and are stand-up people. :cheers:
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin