Author Topic: Help get STR 12 crossrams remade for small blocks  (Read 4572 times)

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
Re: Help get STR 12 crossrams remade for small blocks
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008 - 09:33:48 AM »
MAYBE THEY HAVE MORE SYMPATHY FOR YOU KENNY COS YOU COME FROM STEVE IRWIN LAND.............................................................................YOU BIG OL CROC WRESTLER YOU..............HEY BY THE WAY I BOUGHT A OL VE UTE TODAY.....................BODY NUMBER 10!
:wow: Crickey........I know exactly what name to give the ute.................... Bo Derek :drool: perfect 10 :woo:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline Kilrcuda

• M.ostley O.ver P.owered A.nd R.espected
Re: Help get STR 12 crossrams remade for small blocks
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008 - 01:35:27 PM »
This is the reply I got   :stomp:

John,We are not going to remake the STR-12 intake, we no longer have the tooling to make this intake.

For all replies please include the ORIGINAL Email.Thanks - Chris Rowe, Edelbrock Tech Dept.  -----Original Message-----
From: Edelbrock [mailto:edelbrock@edelbrock.com] Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 8:35 AMTo: EdelbrockSubject: Edelbrock Tech Question  First Name: John Last Name: Feder Email: kilrcuda@hotmail.com Address: 27 poverty Hollow Rd City: Newtown State: CTZip: 06470 Phone: 203-796-4254 Engine Brand: Engine Size: Year: Make: Model: Intended Use:
Question: I have looked into the STR-12 cross ram that was produced by your company and have heard that you were thinking of remaking, which I would be interested in. I would also be interested in buying the molds if you are not thinking to reproduce them. 
1971 Cuda 340, auto.