Author Topic: Club Tent  (Read 2842 times)

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Club Tent
« on: April 20, 2008 - 01:32:53 PM »
All clubs are required to display a banner at their tent with their club name. I have asked for our's from REV.  The "Coolest Club Hangout" award will be presented on Saturday morning to the club with the most creative club tent display.  :naughty:  The "Coolest Club Hangout" award will be a banner for your club to proudly display at the current Carlisle show and take with you to display at all the other shows your club attends in the future!

Each member must register individually for the show field. Be sure that they list the same club name when registering. A club organizer can collect the registration forms and mail them together, or they can be mailed by each individual member. Payment must accompany each registration in order for that individual to be considered pre-registered.

Anyone have any ideas?

Offline DoNotChallengeHer

• Resident
  • Drive It Like You Stole It !
Re: Club Tent
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008 - 01:38:51 PM »
I know we can get some tables from Carlisle. What if we have a display of the Cuda Guy project ? A photo album, the magazines with the articles in. A banner that says Home OF The Cuda Guy Project. Some American Flags. ( it is right after July 4th)  And a collection jar to donate money to the troops oversea. Just a thought.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008 - 09:23:29 PM by DoNotChallengeHer »

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008 - 10:40:03 AM »
Two words:

SEX  SELLS

lol - j/k.  Actually, troops sell even better - sad to say.  I actually agree that something 4th-of-July-slash-donate-to-troops would probably get tremendous support.

I guess I should hold off on my idea of getting a nice banner made up and donating it to the club, huh?  :)  *snap* - rats...

Jeff
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008 - 06:23:31 PM »
We could always call it the MEK pimp tent, but that might scare some of the children attending the shows..... SO I think Jackie's idea is a good one.  Home of "The Cuda Guy Project" /Support our Troops theme.  What does everyone else think?  Any objections to this?  Jackie has been kind enough to offer to pick out some red, white, and blue decorations.  What does everyone think?

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008 - 12:09:23 AM »
I'm game for anything!   :bigsmile:   We'll have to feed the judges when they come by!   :grinyes:

Offline Pottstown Cuda

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008 - 08:40:40 PM »
I agree with the patriotic theme.

Do we know if the Cuda guy car will be there? It might help if we get the car there right near the tent.

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008 - 08:41:52 PM »
I agree with the patriotic theme.

Do we know if the Cuda guy car will be there? It might help if we get the car there right near the tent.
Don, Won't be there this year. But it would be nice to have a scrap book and maybe a pic of Don with the car. Maybe Don can advise us with the donations jar. I know when we raised money for a Support Our Troops Fund Raiser . We gave the money to the Navy Relief Fund. But my son was in the Navy at that time.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008 - 08:43:54 PM by DoNotChallengeHer »

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008 - 08:55:29 PM »
I picked up some decoratons today. If everyone wants. I can contact my beer rep. And get a banner printed. That says Support Our Troops. Cuda-Challenger.com  " Home Of The CudaGuy Project " Or what every you guys want it to say. I thought it would be nice if we had some copies of the magazines there, a pic of Don with the Cuda , etc.  I have a donation jar, also.  :cheers:

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008 - 08:41:35 PM »
I think I found a place we can donate money to. If we decide to do this at Carlisle. Let me know what you guys think. http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Offline Pottstown Cuda

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008 - 10:38:38 PM »
It looks like a very good cause. It also seems to go along with the patriotic theme.

I wonder if they have anything they can lend or fliers that we could put out to help them get more recognition.

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008 - 11:05:32 PM »
If everyone else agrees. I'll contact them and see if I can get some PR stuff.

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008 - 01:51:25 AM »
WOW, thanks for showing us that site.  I never knew it existed. 
1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar