Author Topic: NOS !! 70 DODGE CHALLENGER FRONT VALANCE PANEL  (Read 3224 times)

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
Re: NOS !! 70 DODGE CHALLENGER FRONT VALANCE PANEL
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008 - 02:24:08 AM »
Are the pictures almost developed?   :clueless:

If you are really interested I can take more detailed pictures. Let me know.Thanks, Amanda
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline MJS73

• Mike's 1973 Challenger
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008 - 04:33:45 PM »
Still trying to find a Fotomat.  Thanks, Amanda.
www.mikes73.com
Don't PM me - send me an e-mail at mjsavage2001@yahoo.com

Offline flmopars

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008 - 04:36:35 PM »
What are you talking about and why are you putting my name at the end of your post.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2008 - 04:43:46 PM »
What are you talking about and why are you putting my name at the end of your post.

Hey , refer to Cody's post, just above the one you just did. That is why .  Cody asked for pictures and you said you'd take more for him. Remeber?

Offline flmopars

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008 - 04:46:56 PM »
here are the pictures.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2008 - 04:51:15 PM »
If you are really interested I can take more detailed pictures. Let me know.Thanks, Amanda

Amanda, you just posted the exact same pics from page one. Cody asked for some specific shots. And the quote I just did was your response. He has those same pics. He wants to see certain areas of the rust and stuff, you know, close ups...Ok? :2thumbs:

Offline flmopars

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2008 - 05:00:39 PM »
Oh sorry I guess I miss understood what he wanted pictures of but I will be going back to the shop after dinner to take some pictures of some other parts and I will take those pictures. Hope that will be good. Thanks, Amanda

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008 - 05:07:28 PM »
Thanks girl , that will please him. Also look at the post Barry made to you. He needed a special favor from you. He is really into info and had a request :2thumbs:

Offline flmopars

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008 - 06:38:11 PM »
where is the message from Barry. Thanks,Amanda

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2008 - 06:45:09 PM »
Barry is Alaskan T/A.  On Page 1, he asked for close-up of the IBM punch card you have in the second photo.
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline flmopars

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2008 - 09:27:17 PM »
Here is some more pictures of the panel. Hope this help some. Thanks, Amanda

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2008 - 11:47:57 PM »
Amanda, it would help you sell more parts if you would use larger photos - at least 640x480.  You can't tell anything about the part with these tiny photos.  Look at any of the restoration threads and look how much of a difference it makes to be able to see the details.  Frankly, even though I'm sure this isn't the case, it makes it look like you (or G&D) have something to hide.

I also strongly suggest that when someone makes a request that you make an effort to fulfill that request promptly and completely, unless the request is unreasonable. That is the essence of good customer service. 
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2008 - 07:01:27 PM »
Thank you for trying, but those pictures are actually smaller than the 1st ones you posted!  :faint:  I'm sure you're a nice person, but I give up.  Take care.  :wave:

Amanda, it would help you sell more parts if you would use larger photos - at least 640x480.  You can't tell anything about the part with these tiny photos.  Look at any of the restoration threads and look how much of a difference it makes to be able to see the details.  Frankly, even though I'm sure this isn't the case, it makes it look like you (or G&D) have something to hide.

I also strongly suggest that when someone makes a request that you make an effort to fulfill that request promptly and completely, unless the request is unreasonable. That is the essence of good customer service. 
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline flmopars

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2008 - 08:02:29 PM »
How do I make the pictures bigger. Thanks, Amanda