Author Topic: What are you doing with your ebody this weekend?  (Read 588574 times)

Offline Cudakiller70

Re: What are you doing with your ebody this weekend?
« Reply #3405 on: June 17, 2016 - 01:25:58 PM »
Auto spell I'm tired of your shirt
The above is just my opinion
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Offline crash340

« Reply #3406 on: June 17, 2016 - 06:02:42 PM »
Picked up my D60 after having the housing ends welded onto the tubes and the tubes welded into the Cast iron center, wixh I could weld like this!

Greg

73 Cuda
Brisbane, Australia

Offline moparelwood

« Reply #3407 on: June 17, 2016 - 07:01:28 PM »
Alos headed to a car show here in New Mexico. http://www.moparclub.com/mopar_fest/moparfest.htm. 

Was hoping to drop in my New TTI headers but not going to happen. I know they just got to the UPS dock in town but I can't get them tell monday  :swear:

Offline Cudakiller70

« Reply #3408 on: June 17, 2016 - 08:22:28 PM »
Alos headed to a car show here in New Mexico. http://www.moparclub.com/mopar_fest/moparfest.htm. 

Was hoping to drop in my New TTI headers but not going to happen. I know they just got to the UPS dock in town but I can't get them tell monday  :swear:

Just did some TTI shortys, very easy. One hickup with clutch fork, but ok now.
Auto spell I'm tired of your shirt
The above is just my opinion
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Offline 734406pk

• Andy
« Reply #3409 on: June 17, 2016 - 08:33:20 PM »
Picked up my D60 after having the housing ends welded onto the tubes and the tubes welded into the Cast iron center, wixh I could weld like this!

Beautiful welds! Now that's not going anywhere!
1973 Challenger 440 6 pack auto 3.91 rear
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 dually 6.7 Cummins Fleece EFI Live
1973 Challenger 318 2bbl auto 2.73 rear 22.5 mpg RIP
1970 Challenger TA 340 4bbl auto-Sold and sad
1999 Dodge Ram 3500 dually 5.9 Cummins Fleece tuned VGT-sold
1995 Kawasaki ZX1100E & still alive

Offline blown motor

• Resident
« Reply #3410 on: June 17, 2016 - 09:50:38 PM »
I'm going to a car show in Gravenhurst.
http://www.gravenhurstcarshow.com/?gclid=CPL3nPnzrs0CFQUMaQodeZYDlQ

Glad you're going Brad. Too bad it didn't work out for me.  :( Surprised Doug bailed so quick.
In search of the eternal buzz!

Offline blown motor

• Resident
« Reply #3411 on: June 17, 2016 - 09:51:49 PM »
Going to a show in Hanover on Sunday.

Offline jimynick

• Resident
« Reply #3412 on: June 17, 2016 - 11:22:05 PM »
Going to a show in Hanover on Sunday.
  Are you sure there'll BE a show Murray? We used to call Hanover- Hangover and they're notorious drunkards. Not like the Bruce County boys 6 miles west of them.  :bigsmile: As for me, I hope it's not another 12 hour day like today was. Finding the parts has become the biggest obstacle, but the simple (well, not really simple at all) act was getting the clevis pin into the brake arm and master cylinder are simultaneously and THEN getting the GD cotter pin it that! I'd love to have seen how the factory did it.  :pullinghair:

Offline anlauto

• Permanent Resident
  • I'm Alan G...I'm a Mopar Addict
    • Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration
« Reply #3413 on: June 18, 2016 - 07:33:56 AM »
Is that what your phone call was about Ian ? I always assembly that outside the car then mount the booster on the firewall... :2cents:
I've taught you everything you know.....but I haven't taught you everything I know !
www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com

Offline blown motor

• Resident
« Reply #3414 on: June 18, 2016 - 09:17:17 AM »
  Are you sure there'll BE a show Murray? We used to call Hanover- Hangover and they're notorious drunkards. Not like the Bruce County boys 6 miles west of them.  :bigsmile:

Sounds like you're still bitter because they could out drink you. You need to get over that Ian, it was a long time ago.   :lol:

I called them, it's on. Should be a great day for drive.

Offline jordan

• no replacement for displacement
« Reply #3415 on: July 12, 2016 - 10:47:48 PM »
Im heading out with my Cuda to Road America in Elkhart Lake Wi to watch vintage car road racing all weekend with the "crew" for our annual long weekend of cars and partying.  The weather is supposed to be cool and dry all weekend!  That is nice to see.  I hope all goes well for me.  Last year I had a mechanical failure that needed addressing about half way there.  Caused me some stress.  Im hoping for a no stress weekend.  There will be very few mopars there.  Only two others last year.  I am thinking about putting it in the car show on saturday night in the downtown area.  Kinda pricy entry fee.  This trip is more about seeing friends than anything.  Im getting excited.  Oh, and I get a new motorcycle on thursday too.  Gonna be hard to drive away for the weekend with that sitting in the garage too. 
"Don't brake until you see God!"

Offline jimynick

• Resident
« Reply #3416 on: July 13, 2016 - 12:42:59 AM »
Man, all this talk about driving is driving me nuts as I try to get my old sled back on her feet! 13 hour day today in the garage and it's back on it's wheels. Scotty came and put in the headliner last Sunday and he's coming back either this Saturday or Sunday to install the vinyl roof and frt/rear glass. Son Jimmy reinstalled the door and 1/4 windows and I got the roof painted tonight to be ready for the vinyl. This is why I had to bail out on going to Carlisle with Brad and his buds in their sweet hot rods and I'll tell ya, I'm pissed to have to do it.  :swear:

Offline overlord

« Reply #3417 on: July 13, 2016 - 08:14:07 PM »
One of the advantages to living in the Motor City area is beaucoup car shows/ car events every weekend in the spring, summer, and early fall. This weekend is a MOPAR only show in Milford, MI. I'll be taking the Cuda out for the day ( if the weather looks good, of course). Getting ready for the Dream Cruise on Woodward next month also.

Offline jimynick

• Resident
« Reply #3418 on: July 13, 2016 - 10:23:27 PM »
6 hour day on the header panel. Only took about 10 on/offs to get it fitting reasonably well. I took more time removing the soft, sky blue paint than fitting it, as I don't want it to wrinkle when it gets painted. Using a new- to me- epoxy primer by Valspar and it's the cat's ass. Do NOT let it get near it's published pot life as you'll have a rare old time getting it off/out of your gun! Hopefully, in the next few days we can get the engine/trans back in it.  :cheers:

Offline blown motor

• Resident
« Reply #3419 on: July 15, 2016 - 10:43:18 PM »
Ian, do you have room for an extra pair of hands on Saturday?