Author Topic: 10" Backing Plates Needed  (Read 2298 times)

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
10" Backing Plates Needed
« on: April 27, 2008 - 02:29:44 PM »
Hi all,

I need a drivers side backing plate (10") for my 73 Cuda.  Mine got bent in the accident a while back and I need another one.

I need this fairly quickly (it needs to be at my house in Orlando, FL by next Saturday) so I'm willing to pay for 2nd day air or priority mail.  PM or email me please!

Thanks!   :2thumbs:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0

Offline GoodysGotaCuda

• Sr. Resident
Re: 10" Backing Plates Needed
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008 - 02:40:47 PM »
I think miketyler had a rear disc conversion done on his car, wonder if he may have it?
Build Page: Goody's 'Cuda Build Page
1976 Dodge Warlock
1972 Barracuda - 5.7 Hemi + T56 Magnum

Wheel & Tire Specs:Link

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008 - 03:44:29 PM »
I think miketyler had a rear disc conversion done on his car, wonder if he may have it?

He sold them to me. I still have the whole set up boxed up and never taken it out yet. I have been working. I bought it for my dana conversion but hadnt started it yet. If I was home, I'd let you get the plate. Or you could drive to my house and meet me. Im near pensacola right now and its 320 miles to the house 1 way. I could get there friday night and you could stay at the home, then I have to drive back to work...yuk....I just worked 80 hrs and drove 760 miles. I am back in Mobile now :2thumbs:

Offline RDF

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008 - 05:23:11 PM »
He sold them to me. I still have the whole set up boxed up and never taken it out yet. I have been working. I bought it for my dana conversion but hadnt started it yet. If I was home, I'd let you get the plate. Or you could drive to my house and meet me. Im near pensacola right now and its 320 miles to the house 1 way. I could get there friday night and you could stay at the home, then I have to drive back to work...yuk....I just worked 80 hrs and drove 760 miles. I am back in Mobile now :2thumbs:

Ok, I'm a little confused...LOL......where is home for you and are you there?  :clueless:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008 - 06:10:49 PM »
Home is just north of Birmingham Al, I just got back to Mobile 2 hrs ago, went to outback restraunt.  :cheers:

Offline RDF

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008 - 06:26:14 PM »
Home is just north of Birmingham Al, I just got back to Mobile 2 hrs ago, went to outback restraunt.  :cheers:

ok....so now I guess I can try to sweet talk you into selling me the driver's side rear backing plate or the set?  Pretty please?   :angelwings:  :naughty:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

My build:

Offline GoodysGotaCuda

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008 - 06:28:11 PM »
get him to sell me a little red express while your at it, lol!
1976 Dodge Warlock

Offline RDF

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008 - 06:35:34 PM »
get him to sell me a little red express while your at it, lol!

I smell a package deal going on here...... :naughty:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

My build:

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008 - 06:40:07 PM »
ok....so now I guess I can try to sweet talk you into selling me the driver's side rear backing plate or the set?  Pretty please?   :angelwings:  :naughty:

I have no problems helping you out. It is why I hang around the site. The problem is you said 2nd day air. It is 660 miles to my home and back to hear. I am worn down to a nub right now working on 700 degree shells 70 plus hrs. And I just drove 720 miles and worked in North Louisiana this weekend. I gotta ship Barry's dual point and stuff, Jackies emergency brake stuff, a steering shaft, The clowns bumper stuff, and some other things I gotta remember about. They are waiting for me to get home too.  If you werent in a big hurry. It will be close to 2 weeks...I am sorry for the lenght of time.

I guess goody knows I have 3 lil reds in parts and whole trucks :bigsmile:  And I did see a lil red setting up and complete about 3 hrs ago on hwy 98 coming back into town here :2thumbs:

Offline GoodysGotaCuda

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008 - 06:43:21 PM »
I guess goody knows I have 3 lil reds in parts and whole trucks :bigsmile:  And I did see a lil red setting up and complete about 3 hrs ago on hwy 98 coming back into town here :2thumbs:

I only need one.. . eh? eh? :D lol. What town was the little red in? 78 or 79? Florida or 'bama?
1976 Dodge Warlock

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008 - 06:45:40 PM »
bama and looked like 4 headlights :bigsmile:

Offline RDF

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008 - 07:09:51 PM »
I have no problems helping you out. It is why I hang around the site. The problem is you said 2nd day air. It is 660 miles to my home and back to hear. I am worn down to a nub right now working on 700 degree shells 70 plus hrs. And I just drove 720 miles and worked in North Louisiana this weekend. I gotta ship Barry's dual point and stuff, Jackies emergency brake stuff, a steering shaft, The clowns bumper stuff, and some other things I gotta remember about. They are waiting for me to get home too.  If you werent in a big hurry. It will be close to 2 weeks...I am sorry for the lenght of time.

I'm sorry Alan....I thought you said you were at home where the backing plates are located.  I understand now.   :2thumbs:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

My build:

Offline RDF

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008 - 07:26:18 PM »
This is so insane....the 3 sellers on ebay that have backing plates won't take paypal, postal money orders only.....WTF?  The one that does take paypal has a BIN of $250+  :22yikes:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

My build:

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2008 - 07:36:40 PM »
Let me call a friend in Gonzales la, if he's home I may can get him to do me a favor, brb :2thumbs:

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2008 - 07:39:22 PM »
No answer, I will try later.