Author Topic: PHOTOS NOW 1970 Cuda matching numbers California original car with factory air  (Read 6087 times)

Offline mopglen

It appears that some 0 feedback bidders are raising the price on eBay. Your chances of them purchasing the car is likely the same as their feedback?

Offline gomangoRT/SE

Now thats very odd.  Two guys who have never bid on anything else........ever.   Sound like seller is "getting by with a little help from his friends".   He he he he can you say shill!

Offline californiadoug

Now thats very odd.  Two guys who have never bid on anything else........ever.   Sound like seller is "getting by with a little help from his friends".   He he he he can you say shill!

Why would I have a friend bid on it? None of my friends have $35k otherwise I'd sell it to them. One of those bidders is from Norway or the Netherlands or someplace like that, hardly some old buddy of mine. I don't care what someones feedback is, if they don't contact me and ask questions about the car before the end of the auction then I will cancel their bids no matter what since they are likely a flake anyway.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008 - 01:19:26 AM by californiadoug »