Author Topic: Hey! Here is a GREAT deal on a 72 cuda. LOL Read the ad.  (Read 3981 times)

Offline C_stripes

Re: Hey! Here is a GREAT deal on a 72 cuda. LOL Read the ad.
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008 - 10:17:18 AM »
My friend called on it and talked to the guy for a few minuts. My friend is a Collecter that has a real HEMI'cuda as well as many other muscle cars, so he knows what he is talking about. My friend asked him why he thought it was worth so much; He told him thats what they sell for at barret jackson. My friend told him that the 70 and 71 'cudas can. The guy responds. "These do too. Do you know how much just the rear window is worth? its worth over $7000. they are so rare that they take chevelle windows and reform the roof of the cuda so they will fit".  Have you guys ever heard ofd that?  I haven't.   This guy knows a whole lot about nothing.
If you don't lie, You don't have to remember what you said

Offline wunderless

• But existing is basically all I do!
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008 - 10:45:11 AM »
My friend called on it and talked to the guy for a few minuts. My friend is a Collecter that has a real HEMI'cuda as well as many other muscle cars, so he knows what he is talking about. My friend asked him why he thought it was worth so much; He told him thats what they sell for at barret jackson. My friend told him that the 70 and 71 'cudas can. The guy responds. "These do too. Do you know how much just the rear window is worth? its worth over $7000. they are so rare that they take chevelle windows and reform the roof of the cuda so they will fit".  Have you guys ever heard ofd that?  I haven't.   This guy knows a whole lot about nothing.
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
*breathes*
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
*breathes*
You had me at Barret Jackson... but it got better from there!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
But existing is basically all I do!

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008 - 10:51:17 AM »
 :iagree: :roflsmiley: That is sooooooo funny. Another moron who watches Barret Jackson and thinks his pos is worth its weight in gold. What a tool.
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

Offline 73Magnum

• 73 Challenger 340
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008 - 10:53:04 AM »
Someone should tell this guy that smoking crack can seriosly distort reality.
At that price it will make a nice lawn ornament!  :wow:
(Previous Mopars)
1964 Barracuda 360
1971 Challenger 340
(Current Mopars)
1973 Challenger 340

Offline MJS73

• Mike's 1973 Challenger
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008 - 11:46:33 AM »

Can I remind you that you started your post by saying that the guy knows what he's talking about?

Mike
www.mikes73.com
Don't PM me - send me an e-mail at mjsavage2001@yahoo.com

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008 - 11:50:55 AM »
Maybe he meant "supposed to know what he's talking about"?

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2008 - 11:51:58 AM »
Can I remind you that you started your post by saying that the guy knows what he's talking about?

Mike

I think he meant his friend knows his stuff but that the seller knows a whole lot about nothing.
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline jeryst

• Resident
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2008 - 11:55:57 AM »
Do you know how much just the rear window is worth? its worth over $7000. they are so rare that they take chevelle windows and reform the roof of the cuda so they will fit". 

I really think we need to invite this guy to the CC-Com tent at Carlisle. It should be a barrel of laughs.

Offline tancuda

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008 - 11:57:04 AM »

:faint: :faint: :faint:

:faint: :faint: :faint:

Offline djr71

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008 - 12:07:55 PM »
I just want to know how many where made with a 3.4L?

Offline Black340

• 1973 challenger 340 4 Speed
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008 - 12:08:44 PM »
Exterior condition-Excellent   :smilielol:  Just ignore the multicolored paint,primer,rust, bondo,smashed grill etc. b/c it`s such a great deal.

:roflsmiley: :roflsmiley:

Offline enforcer505

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008 - 01:20:14 PM »
next time ask him how much halogen fluid is in the headlights, and ask him how the clutch belt is. if he says good... your in big trouble lol i always play that trick on mechanics and i have gotten acouple on it....

Offline cudadave72

• you motorboatin sob!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008 - 06:44:14 PM »
This makes me feel really good about my car! I did some math and figure my car must be worth at least $2 to $3,000,000!!! :woohoo: :roflsmiley: :poopoke:
1972 BS23 H code Cuda, B5 blue, 340 streched to 416 cu in, 727 w/ 8 3/4 rear, 7.23 in the 1/8 mile and 11.38@117mph in the 1/4 on drag radials   Under restoration! Coming soon... 440cuin R3 Indy SMALL BLOCK monster!!!!

Offline C_stripes

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008 - 07:01:35 PM »

Mike

My friend, the one that called him knows what he is talking about. The guy that owns the car;  HAHAHAHAHAHA  He knows NOTHING.  My friend asked him what year of chevelle window works the best and he didn't know.
If you don't lie, You don't have to remember what you said

Offline Cuda Wuda

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008 - 08:41:56 PM »
 :faint:
70' Cuda 340 4spd (being revived)
Birmingham, Al
Mopar or NO CAR!!