Author Topic: Total Recall: 50 Most Memorable Movie Cars  (Read 1659 times)

hannah

Re: Total Recall: 50 Most Memorable Movie Cars
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008 - 02:27:52 PM »
Pfffft.........lol That's 1 guys opinion.

It's like Mr T doing a survey on high heel shoes, whats he know. :icon16:

The people at Rotten Tomatoes are known for posting articles that are good for debate
The list is just about how memorable a car is...not how cool it is...that would be an entirely different list :)

craigsmytcudas You have an awesome site !! Thanks for sharing with us

Hi Hannah :wave: ,

Which one is your favourite Movie Car..................... :dunno: :clapping:

Hi back to you !!

Well I think the three cars that have always stuck in my head have been the 1. Doc Brown's De Lorean 7. Bandit's Trans Am and 13. George Barris Batmobile but really I have to add a 4th 26. Pursuit Special shotgun. That Falcon Coupe from The Road Warrior ya gotta love the "Notable Features" Hood-mounted air intake, gas tanks in back, dash-mounted shotgun  :bigshades:

I was curious to see what are peoples top 3 cars off this list.

Any takers?  :clueless:

As above :)

That silver blue 1979 Z28 that Spicolli crashed in Fast Times at Ridgemont High should have made the list and the Jaguar hearse from Harold & Maude was pretty bad a$$

The General Lee shouldn't have been in that list...it's a TV car and the movie...well there was no movie HA Same with Speed Racer too early to be on the list. Seems some made the list only because the TV show was made into a movie...boo

The Wraith...that car should have definitely been on the list

The movie Two Lane Blacktop had an awesome 55 Chevy...And how about that Ford V8 from the final scene in Bonnie and Clyde...not even on the list or the corvette from Corvette Summer and I love the Munsters" Coach and Grandpa's coffin-shaped rail dragster

Thumbs up for the Charger from Dirty Mary Crazy Larry...everything you want in a get away car...fast...loud and proud !!

Thanks  :wave: