Author Topic: 73 Charger 400-4 For Sale - $1200 in GA  (Read 1024 times)

Offline genandban

73 Charger 400-4 For Sale - $1200 in GA
« on: May 13, 2008 - 11:27:43 AM »
Thought I would list it here first for the Charger Guys. I am selling a 73 Charger, was 318 car now has 400-4, auto on the column, not sure on rear end size but I would figure a 8 1/4" with engine size but it looks like a 9 1/4", I will verify and update with pictures, Bench seat, pretty plain car with no A/C, Original color was B5 blue w/ black vinyl top and black/blue interior. Rallye Dash, At the time car does not run but previous owner stated it did last year, I am going to attempt to get it running but cannot make any promises so car will be sold not running. Car is pretty rough and was painted Petty Blue sometime in its life but has worn/flaked off. DS front floor pan is rusted and will need replaced, some other areas inside will need attention, have not gone completely around car to look but I would expect it would need lower qtrs and upper qtrs have bondo in a couple places , which appears to be due to dents/dings. Fenders do have some rust. All frames and inner fenders are in great shape, except under battery mount, which I can give that part to repair off another car I have. Trunk lid has some rust, bumpers in good condition, grills are OK but have a couple chips, tail lights and housings in usable condition but not very good, Roof in great shape, DS door in good shape but someone cut for a door speaker, PS has a cut in it at the bottom and for a speaker, car is mostly complete but is missing a few small parts, very good car for parts and possibly restore. the only thing the car does not come with or have is the bumper fillers, other than that what you see is what you get. After looking the car over a little better, the rear qtr panels look good from the outside but when I looked in the trunk noticed that someone had cut the lower sections and up around some of the wheel well and replaced with a lower section. Not a good job from the inside so I would replace the qtrs if wanting to fix the car or fix the DS floor pan, prime car and use as a beater car. Also the PS inner fender was cut, probably when the big block was installed. Trunk pan and other pans look pretty good and do not need replaced. I placed the interior panels in there correct location but are not snapped in place. Could possibly be a driver with a little work if not looking to restore, but does have rust in most every panel. If needing more pictures let me know and I will email them to you. Please serious buyers only, I do not have a lot of extra time. I am listing the car here before I list it on ebay in a week or so! May delivery within the Southeast at a charge $1.85 per mile bbut could be different (more/less) depending on distance. $1200 pick up in Covington, Ga - Jay - ljayertley@bellsouth.net

Also have a 73 Charger SE parts car that I would sale that was Silver/Blk/Blk, was 400-2, auto, console, buckets, not much interior left, or trim pieces, and missing DS door but could possibly through in a door I have on another car, rough is rough, needs typical rust repair, $700. Pictures upon request.

Parting out 74 Charger SE Sunroof Car also. Was 318 column shift, Ask about parts. Jay - ljayertley@bellsouth.net

Trades possible, old Mopars, 80's - 90's Daytona turbo/ Lebaron Convertible turbo cars, parts for 68 Charger and 71 Superbee, big block stroker parts (383, 400, 440) or ?