Author Topic: Headed Back To Iraq  (Read 2131 times)

Offline ChallengerGary

• Resident
    • Challenger Gary
Re: Headed Back To Iraq
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2008 - 02:30:40 PM »
Stay safe Buddy.  Thanks again for your service to the Red, White, and Blue  :wavingflag:
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab 5.7 Hemi

1972 Dodge Demon - "new" project

AND TOO MANY OTHER MOPARS THROUGH MY HANDS TO COUNT

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2008 - 02:36:55 PM »
Be safe Don, God Speed!  Hope you had an excellent time with you family while on leave.  Please drop us a line if you need ANYTHING.....Thanks for all you do for us.  :2thumbs:

:wavingflag:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0

Offline inot2old

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2008 - 02:44:36 PM »
Glad you had a good time home, Don.  Did you get to drive the car any? 
Stay safe, looking forward to seeing you ar Carlisle next year.
'71 Cuda 

'70 Charger project
'05 Crossfire Roadster

Offline Haney

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2008 - 03:34:51 PM »
Thank you for your service to OUR country!  May GOD be with you!

:wavingflag:
1969 Barracuda Coupe, 340, 4-speed

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2008 - 05:50:52 PM »
It was the head gaskets!  I was crusing at around 90ish going down the interstate I let off the gas to get on the off ramp and I had a huge plume of white smoke come out.  Limped the car to the gas station where I filled it back full of water and drove it about 5 miles home.  The driver side head gasket went, I already replaced the passenger side Head Gasket before but still had a small leak so I replaced both with the help of my Dad and son as dipcted in the photos.  I drove the car for about 4 days before the gasket went and it took three days to replaced the top end gaskets and clean everything up the right way.  The car runs good I think some how the timing got shifted during all that???  Seems to be a little high???  I will relook it when I get back home.  Im currently in Kuwait waiting for a flight back to my base.  Thank you all for all the support you have shown us service members!  Like I have always said this is the best community and we have the best members out there.  This website/message board has seen me through good times, horriable times and the best of times!  I love you all and cant wait to see you all at Carlsile 09.

Don 
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002