Author Topic: Do We Have Any Members Here From Lake Mills, Wisconsin?  (Read 438 times)

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
Do We Have Any Members Here From Lake Mills, Wisconsin?
« on: May 16, 2008 - 11:22:26 PM »
Hey all, so on my way back from Madison with my brother-in-law, we got to talking about cars in general.  He mentioned there's a guy with either a '70 or '71 FC-7 Challenger just up the road from them as well as another guy with a cherry Barracuda/'Cuda (in or around the Lake Mills area).  I was just wondering if either owner mentioned is a member here as I thought we had a newer member from Wisconsin from around this area in the south.  If he isn't a member, I was thinking about stopping by to talk about the car (if he's around) and mention the site, since we always enjoy new faces around here. :2thumbs:

Okay, so I'm back from Lake Mills now and I actually saw the car he was telling me about.  It's really a '70 In-Violet 'Cuda with a black grille.  The car looked very nice from the street and next time I'm down there I'll probably try to talk with the owner a little to hear his story about the car and try to see if he wants to join the site. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008 - 12:11:28 AM by Street_Challenged73 »
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin