Author Topic: Anyone buy Elastomeric Bumpers from Gean Gregory? + elasto bumper question  (Read 9033 times)

Offline tommyg29

• Resident
So, you have taken a good look at them.. :2thumbs:.and I have heard that he uses a standard bumper and coats it or somehow molds it in an elastomeric solution. Did you get credit for a core bumper? and can you supply a good picture of the end of the front bumper?
Would really appreciate it.

Thanks again.
72 Roadrunner 400-4 Auto-3.23 Gear-Black Cruiser
71 Cuda 440-6 Tribute-Limelight-A833 Close Ratio-4 Sp-Pistol Grip-Dana 3.54 Powr Lok-Rally Dash-Shaker (Sold)
92 Dodge Stealth RT-Twin 15g Turbos-SAFC2 Tuned-Mystic Blue-5 Sp-AWD-Rear Wheel Steering-AutoX'r (Sold)
12 Dodge Charger SXT Plus Blacktop Package-3.6L-8 Sp-Leather-Nav (the wife's)

Multiple SRT's, Rams, Dakotas, Caravans and Neons

...the lines on the road just look like dots!....

Offline ntstlgl1970

• Resident
  • T a c o c a t
They did not need cuda cores at the time I bought mine. Challenger cores they do need. The front is not molded over a stock bumper from what I can tell, but he may alter them somehow? Not sure, the end shape is totally different. The only pictures I have are in the thread I linked. The car is at the body shop now so I can't get a picture....

70 Cuda, 7.0L Gen-III Hemi, Viper T56 w/9310 gearset, 3.91's, Megasquirt MS3x v3.57, Innovate wideband, Firm Feel upper arms, torsion bars, springs and strut rods, QA1 DA shocks. I did everything on this car except the fancy paint stuff and I drive it...and I can't seem to stop messing with it....

Alaskan_TA

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
 :2thumbs:
 The Cudas look awesome with the elastomeric bumpers on them  :2thumbs:

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t