S-E Rear window plug (help with locating one)

Author Topic: S-E Rear window plug (help with locating one)  (Read 844 times)

Offline Oz-E-Body

• It's Alive!!
S-E Rear window plug (help with locating one)
« on: June 16, 2008 - 03:10:39 PM »
Hi all, I just posted this in the newbie section as well to say hi but thought I'd put it in this section also (more relevant here).
Anyway, I’m new to the web site and have found it absolutely brilliant!. What a great place to research the E- Body’s.
I’ve just bought my first Challenger (long time dream of mine). I bought a 1970 R/T S-E, this was a factory 383 auto but now has a 440 (still with auto trans). The car will require a bit of a resto to get it back on the road.
One of the problems I have is we are both in Australia (Adelaide) and I’m not sure how to go about getting parts for this project over here.
Also the rear window plug and vinyl roof have been removed (standard window fitted) and I’d like to get another plug for it (I have the small window). Any ideas how to go about this?
Thanks

Offline Katfish

• Resident
  • 70 Challenger
Re: S-E Rear window plug (help with locating one)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008 - 03:32:57 PM »
Ebay is probably your best bet.  My car has the SE rear window, and I will eventually be getting rid of it.  My car wasn't a SE, but someone in the past added it.

Good luck

Offline Challenger6pak

• Resident
Re: S-E Rear window plug (help with locating one)
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008 - 10:04:27 PM »
Oz, I sent an email to you.
1969 Sport Satellite H code convertible, 1970 Cuda 440+6, 1970 Challenger R/T 440+6, 1970 Challenger 383 R/T auto, 1970 Challenger R/T 383 4 speed,1971 Challenger convertible.