Author Topic: More Parts For Sale  (Read 19005 times)

Offline moparclown

• Resident
Re: More Parts For Sale
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2008 - 12:37:26 PM »
I really appreciate this and I myself will decline on the money.I have only myself to blame,I had a gut instinct that the guy was bogus and went ahead and sent only $50 towards the carb.I will take it as a lesson learned and would be a really happy Clown if a computer guru could back trace any info at all.This is one of the reasons that this is the BESTEST site ever.
                                          You guys are the best
                                         The Clown

Offline Scatterbrain

• 1973 Challenger
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2008 - 12:41:12 PM »
I have 5 pp email messages
I have not opened the email yet, but here are the names. And yes I see your name in there too

Russell
Antonio ($180 lost to the scum bag)
Charles
Shane
Drew

We need to have a total of the money lost as to not over pay me into my account. Pay pal has there fees and I don't want to have to figure all that out in the refunds I may have to make back to you.  Once we know the total, I will pay every member that was ripped off, then I will take the rest and maybe have to divide it equally back to the members that donated. Some donated more then others, but the money returned back to them will be an equal share between everyone unless we can figure out a way to use the money for something else generated toward CC.C members and the club. Either way, I do not want any extra money in my pp account. I dont consider it mine and do want any type of reputation as being a person that would keep anything that isnt mine. I am only wanting to help the ones that had the misfortune of getting involved in this scam..

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2008 - 01:23:33 PM »
I sent you some E green also AL!!

I nominate you as honorary guy of the year here at CC.Com.

Thanks alot and I hope it helps all the guys out.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2008 - 02:01:26 PM »
I really appreciate this and I myself will decline on the money.I have only myself to blame,I had a gut instinct that the guy was bogus and went ahead and sent only $50 towards the carb.I will take it as a lesson learned and would be a really happy Clown if a computer guru could back trace any info at all.This is one of the reasons that this is the BESTEST site ever.
                                          You guys are the best
                                         The Clown

To late Doug. Everyone has already sent money for this. You would do the same for us if it happened. We are a close knit group of members here and we take pride in doing things like this for our members. Yes it may of been a lesson learned for you, but this just makes it back to as it was. It is our way of saying we are there for our members. Not many sites online will take the time or common respect of others to do this. So accept it and smile :bigsmile: it is the way it is :2thumbs:

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2008 - 02:13:33 PM »
Alan, I went ahead and sent the money via paypal. I didnt want you to have to dig more into your own pocket for what I pledged.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline sadil340

« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2008 - 04:58:53 PM »
Money sent via Paypal (in spite of them)
1970 Cuda 340 4-speed
3:55 SureGrip
Owned since 1974
Bought from original owner

hannah

« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2008 - 05:07:55 PM »
Can I please get a postal address...am old fashion I guess and only know money orders and postal mail

I won't be able to contribute much but would be honored to send something...just burns me about actions like this.

An IP will at least tell us where he is really located...I don't believe any of his stories..he posted on a few forums different nicknames sometimes...

I strongly believe in what goes around comes around and in the end he will get his  :villagers:

Postal address ok

Thanks

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2008 - 07:10:02 PM »
Here comes some more money Al  :2thumbs: You are truly Great !!  :bigsmile:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2008 - 08:32:34 PM »
Great idea Alan.  :2thumbs: Money sent. CC.com is my Mopar family!! Hope the rat gets his just rewards!! God sees everything!! :nono:

Matt B.
Matt

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2008 - 10:11:35 PM »
Kenny,Doug and Scatterbrain. :bigsmile:

Please send me your pp account by pm. I just got in from a 100 mile trip taking my car to a show. I was nervous going that far. Didnt even take any tools. I decided i built it, it needs to be trusted.

If I read right when I re read the post from page one. You 3 members were the ones to get taken.

Kenny  150 plus 30 shipping
Scatterbrain   150 plus 30 shipping
and Doug 50 paid by ACGWINN

If this is right, the total is 410 bucks. I know I am close to having it all in my pay pal account now. I am waiting for my wife to give me back my hi spd broad band card before i go to pp. She is a mod on slingo and is almost through. When she is finished, I am going to send money when I get your PM's from you 3. I will also let everyone know how much we lack, which isnt much. While I was gone, i notice 2 more members sent 20 and 27.03. I will verify very soon who these people were and post them with the rest on Page 6.

I was asked by a member if we could send a card and the rest of the money to Brice since he had just went through a heart attack. I am for this if the members are willing to go along with the idea.....

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2008 - 10:47:51 PM »
Sounds good to me!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2008 - 10:50:41 PM »
I have just refunded Doug and Antonio their money back. I had to sign off of Pay pal and now need to log back in to see what my balance is. I believe we only have HemiKen left. I think we were about 15 or 20 bucks short not exactly sure yet. The pay pal charges messes with me on their deduction fees. I will promise everyone I will not keep one cent extra of this money

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2008 - 10:53:14 PM »
I have 5 pp email messages
I have not opened the email yet, but here are the names. And yes I see your name in there too

Russell                          100
Antonio                          63.o3     :2thumbs:
Charles                          30
Shane                           25
Drew                             50
Cudahunter                    20
Moparal                         25
Bret                              25
Steve-sadil340               20
Bruce Bowling                 20
Wally426                        27
We need to have a total of the money lost as to not over pay me into my account. Pay pal has there fees and I don't want to have to figure all that out in the refunds I may have to make back to you.  Once we know the total, I will pay every member that was ripped off, then I will take the rest and maybe have to divide it equally back to the members that donated. Some donated more then others, but the money returned back to them will be an equal share between everyone unless we can figure out a way to use the money for something else generated toward CC.C members and the club. Either way, I do not want any extra money in my pp account. I dont consider it mine and do want any type of reputation as being a person that would keep anything that isnt mine. I am only wanting to help the ones that had the misfortune of getting involved in this scam..

Here is my list of donors, they have helped with the refunds. Notice antonio sent me his partial refund?  What a man. I just gave him his full amount back :2thumbs:

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2008 - 11:03:59 PM »
We only lack about 25 more dollars to have Kenny taken care of and my pay pal account less 25 for my donation. With this, everything will be back how it was before the posting and my money will be back like it was minus my donation. I still have to ship member slotts his gifts I donated to his son. But can use all of my money for Kenny just as soon as he sends me his Paypal address. Unless someone here can send me a pm with his pp address. Then it will go out to him now...

Guys,      I really want to thank everyone who has helped me make this happen.   It means more to me then people would ever know.  I just enjoy trying to make things that went wrong right again. And I really enjoy makeing people happy. I live for this.    Thanks to my friends here, I will sleep tonight knowing that an internet stalker preyed on our site, and i helped with everyones elses help to make it right

You guys are the best

Now I need to go bother Stroker in his post. He is racing his car tonight.  I am hoping all went trouble free for him and someone has won 50 bucks from their guess on his post

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2008 - 11:24:44 PM »
Hi Alan,

Count me in for the $25 to help out Kenny if you still need it.

I don't have a Paypal account so if you need me to contribute, please PM me you address so I can send out a money order to you. I'll make sure there's room in my mailbox for your PM.

Thanks for taking care of this, Alan, and to all the other great members here!!!  :thumbsup:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger