Author Topic: More Parts For Sale  (Read 19014 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Re: More Parts For Sale
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2008 - 10:00:47 AM »
 Member wise,  How much money was lost to this guy?  Since we are family and things are tight all over, I would like to start a kitty fund to pay back the members that lost their money.  A few bucks from each of us goes a long way, and this act will actually show all the members here on CC.C what our club is all about.   Careing, trust, honor, respect , understanding, and fellowshipping. There is no member on this site more important than yourself.

If you have been taken for your money from this guy, post the total amount right here.  I will get this on a roll and start passing it out back to you as it comes in. I will use my paypal account as the revolving account to make sure everyone gets what they lost. This is not a lot of money, so members can do there part and just pitch in. We can keep posting the total and the payout untill we have resolved this issue and be over it..

sleepychallenger

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2008 - 10:05:48 AM »
Im in, whats your paypal?

Offline sadil340

« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2008 - 10:17:43 AM »
Count me in
1970 Cuda 340 4-speed
3:55 SureGrip
Owned since 1974
Bought from original owner

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2008 - 10:51:08 AM »
Im in, whats your paypal?

any donation is good. And I need the members names who got burnt as well as how much.  I am donating 25 myself

ALANLEMON    @      msn    .   com      is my pp

I will see the amounts going into my pp but make sure you give your cuda/challenger screen name when sending.  I will not post the amount you send but will post your name. I will pm you on the amount you donated so as to confirm what you have sent.
Here is 2 names that I am positve got burnt. Help me with other names. And the amounts

Doug
Kenny

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2008 - 10:56:06 AM »
Alan,

Put me down for a 100.00.  I will get it down range tonight after work.

Don
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

sleepychallenger

« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2008 - 10:56:18 AM »
sending $$ now. hope it helps.

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2008 - 10:57:20 AM »
Seeing as how paypal has been part of the problem and not the solution I am in for 25 too but I will send a check via snail mail. Alan please pm me your address. Seems I am constantly clearing out old messages to make way for new ones. Great idea by the way  :2thumbs:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

sleepychallenger

« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2008 - 11:02:13 AM »
Money sent. forgot to put my user name though. sent 50. hopefully we can get everyone all of their $$ back.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2008 - 11:09:13 AM »
Seeing as how paypal has been part of the problem and not the solution I am in for 25 too but I will send a check via snail mail. Alan please pm me your address. Seems I am constantly clearing out old messages to make way for new ones. Great idea by the way  :2thumbs:
\
Snail mail is ok, but I will pay for you in the mean time. I have to go to Minnesota a week from today and will be on the road for a month, so no escargo can be opened untill I return.

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2008 - 11:26:05 AM »
I will try to get it to you before you leave. Please remember to pm me with your mailing addy Al.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline FJ5_440

• Wisconsin
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2008 - 11:38:50 AM »
I'm In.

Al is right. 
It should be pretty easy for a bunch of people who care about each other to fix the bad acts of one Ahole who only cares about himself. :2thumbs:
** Shane **

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2008 - 11:53:20 AM »
Money is sent, it shoud be coming from an acct that is like russell_2841 somthing or other ect.  I dont have a pp acct.  Please send me a PM and let me know you got it, thanks.

Don
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2008 - 11:54:39 AM »
Money is sent, it shoud be coming from an acct that is like russell_2841 somthing or other ect.  I dont have a pp acct.  Please send me a PM and let me know you got it, thanks.

Don

It showed up just now in my email Don....thank you

Offline Scatterbrain

• 1973 Challenger
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2008 - 12:00:11 PM »
Alan, you got my transfer yet?

It showed up just now in my email Don....thank you

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2008 - 12:27:13 PM »
Alan, you got my transfer yet?

I have 5 pp email messages
I have not opened the email yet, but here are the names. And yes I see your name in there too

Russell                          100
Antonio                          63.o3     :2thumbs:
Charles                          30
Shane                           25
Drew                             50
Cudahunter                    20
Moparal                         25
Bret                              25
Steve-sadil340               20
Bruce Bowling                 20
Wally426                        27
We need to have a total of the money lost as to not over pay me into my account. Pay pal has there fees and I don't want to have to figure all that out in the refunds I may have to make back to you.  Once we know the total, I will pay every member that was ripped off, then I will take the rest and maybe have to divide it equally back to the members that donated. Some donated more then others, but the money returned back to them will be an equal share between everyone unless we can figure out a way to use the money for something else generated toward CC.C members and the club. Either way, I do not want any extra money in my pp account. I dont consider it mine and do want any type of reputation as being a person that would keep anything that isnt mine. I am only wanting to help the ones that had the misfortune of getting involved in this scam..
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008 - 10:51:43 PM by Moparal »