Author Topic: More Parts For Sale  (Read 19007 times)

sleepychallenger

Re: More Parts For Sale
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2008 - 12:00:44 AM »
It is really amazing how quickly the troops rallied here to help out the rest of the family. the members here are all top notch.  :2thumbs:

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2008 - 05:29:18 AM »
Hi Guys,

I would like to start by saying that i am overwhelmed and totally honored that you guys have gone to this much trouble for the three of us who got scammed..........   I have spent the last 15 minutes cathing up reading this thread alone, can not believe it had taken off like it did, i have been busy working silly hours and have not had time to read anything but personal e-mails and PM's.   

Alan had sent me a PM asking for my paypal acc name, and i honourably declined with not even knowing what had been occuring in this thread. :faint:

I really love the nature, respect and even love (girly :eek4: ) from each and everyone of the members who keep contributing to everyone else here aswell, I find it hard to accept such a jesture for my own mistake :-[

Do not even know how to end this posting................................................................. :dunno:
I feel very rude in accepting under the circumstances, and yet i also feel extremely rude declining after reading how much trouble you guys have gone too.
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2008 - 06:56:50 AM »
If we dont look out for each other who will?  Its a lesson learned by all of us.  Pretty much we need to really know who we buy from.  I hate to feel that we have to discrimnate but it has now come to that in a way...  Members need to vouge for other members ect. confrimation is now the name of the game.  I just purchased some items from "Ohio Cuda" and I couldnt be happier!  I even left him some feed back in the feed back section maybe we need a safe sellers thread or something??? 

The bottom line is we are all family and we are here for each other, Im just glad we could help.

Don
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline sadil340

« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2008 - 07:27:21 AM »
The help I've gotten from the members of this Board while restoring my 'Cuda is worth many many times the measly amount I contributed for this. I'm sure the others feel the same way.
1970 Cuda 340 4-speed
3:55 SureGrip
Owned since 1974
Bought from original owner

sleepychallenger

« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2008 - 08:19:03 AM »
well put

Offline Grasshopper

« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2008 - 08:29:31 AM »
Didn't scumbag also place a second ad for Just Suspension kit for $1000?  It is listed as sold.  Perhaps he just used that as a bogus ad as bait. :dunno:  Hopefully no one got taken for $1G.  I haven't seen anyone say they lost money on that ad.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2008 - 09:30:51 AM »
Hi Guys,

I would like to start by saying that i am overwhelmed and totally honored that you guys have gone to this much trouble for the three of us who got scammed..........   I have spent the last 15 minutes cathing up reading this thread alone, can not believe it had taken off like it did, i have been busy working silly hours and have not had time to read anything but personal e-mails and PM's.   

Alan had sent me a PM asking for my paypal acc name, and i honourably declined with not even knowing what had been occuring in this thread. :faint:

I really love the nature, respect and even love (girly :eek4: ) from each and everyone of the members who keep contributing to everyone else here aswell, I find it hard to accept such a jesture for my own mistake :-[

Do not even know how to end this posting................................................................. :dunno:
I feel very rude in accepting under the circumstances, and yet i also feel extremely rude declining after reading how much trouble you guys have gone too.

Kenny, you really dont have a choice in this matter. We have your money, we collected it for you and the other guys that got burned. The other guys got refunded, now you will be refunded. I either get a pm from YOU giving me your PP account or I go behind your back and get it. And think about this. Because I know you ,and how you are, as far as a giving man and a careing person. If it was any other member but you, you would of been the first to toss into the kitty. Well this time something happened where you were a victum of circumstance. Don't make us all feel bad by not taking what we did for you. We did this because we wanted to, not because we have to. Don is driving a car because we wanted to, not because we had to. And we never looked back. A kind act goes a long ways. If everyone started saying NOPE (phrase from Barry) and rejecting all the jestures we try to do around here, Cuda-challenger would not be what it is today. This is US , the site that believes in careing for the people that is in the hobby, not a fake mask. We are united together. You of all people know this. All afternoon yesterday I looked out my passenger mirror going down the road driving to a show. Each time I did, I was reminded of YOU and the special site I come to every single day. I am proud of this place and proud of the members that are regulars here. I have a bunch of stuff to send you now for your car, and I have your home address , so you can't refuse it :naughty: You really need to just accept what is going on and pm me now to wrap this all up. Then maybe we can get past this post and keep it archived as a reminder of what has happened and who we are and what we are known for. It has all came to full circle, now jump in and get this done....

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2008 - 09:34:31 AM »
Al, you should have a PM.....  :chatting: from last night  :bigsmile:

Take your d@mn money Kenny!!  :dogpile:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2008 - 09:40:41 AM »
Al, you should have a PM.....  :chatting: from last night  :bigsmile:

Take your d@mn money Kenny!!  :dogpile:

There ya go Kenny, I am armed and ready. I will know when you are online. If you don't respond, the money is coming at you anyways. Notice The Clown declined as well?   Well he has his also.         PM ME

sleepychallenger

« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2008 - 09:42:56 AM »
 :iagree: take it....taaaake iiittt. you know you want to.  :bigsmile:

Offline Scatterbrain

• 1973 Challenger
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2008 - 09:43:11 AM »
Wow, I never expected this.  This just proves that c-c.com is more than just an online forum.  This is more than a community, this is a family.  Thank you everybody.

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2008 - 10:17:47 AM »
This has become a fun thread to watch LOL!!!   :stirpot:

Don
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2008 - 11:24:50 AM »

There ya go Kenny, I am armed and ready. I will know when you are online. If you don't respond, the money is coming at you anyways. Notice The Clown declined as well?   Well he has his also.         PM ME

Just say yes Kenny  :naughty:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2008 - 12:11:23 PM »
Kenny, it is a done deal now. You may be sleeping, im not sure, but you now have an email from paypal waiting on you.

I would like to take time to personally thank everyone who took part in helping me make things right. As long as we all stick together and watch out for one another we can overcome any obstacle that happens to be in front of our blindness.

Thanks guys :wave:   ALAN

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2008 - 01:07:02 PM »
 :bigsmile:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100