Author Topic: More Parts For Sale  (Read 18995 times)

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
Re: More Parts For Sale
« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2008 - 03:00:03 PM »
I do not know how, but this it the first time I have seen this thread.  :banghead:

I just want to say that I am sorry to those of you who were taken.  But I wanted to say how happy I am to see the members stepping up to help those.  I think I read that all of the money needed has been collected, but if there is anything more needed, I would be happy to contribute.  Please let me know. 
1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2008 - 03:46:28 PM »
I also contacted Alan aboutcontributing to the donation and he said he had everyone paid.
It is unfortunate that there are people that lying and cheating there own friends because they have the ability to hide behind a keyboard.

maybe I can help in another way
someone asked about an ip address, yes you can find someone with an IP address, can someone that lost money contact me by PM.......
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008 - 08:49:48 PM by az-nick »

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2008 - 07:06:34 PM »
 :iagree: .................................

You guys are awesome and i wonder how you got my PP acc  :clueless: ..........(Wally)

All is good, i just got up and you guys have steam rolled me........... :smilielol: :worshippy

Thankyou everyone, i will accept and wish to thank you all and appologize for not taking it the first time it was offered. :dogpile:

Kenny :2thumbs:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2008 - 07:30:22 PM »
 :iagree:
I thank the whole bunch of you from the bottom of my heart.
I would like to thank a member for showing me some really cool things I can now search out on my computer-------------You know who you are.  Thanks
                                      Doug

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2008 - 08:46:23 PM »
:iagree:
I thank the whole bunch of you from the bottom of my heart.
I would like to thank a member for showing me some really cool things I can now search out on my computer-------------You know who you are.  Thanks
                                      Doug

Incase anyone is wondering, I helped Doug do a little IP snoping on this scammer, the results were less fruitfull then we expected, but we did locate the area where the scam came from and NO it was not Alaska....... I dont want to add anymore to this in case the jerk is looking in.....
Doug, anytime I can help, just ask, and now you know how to do your own searches, you are welcome and use it wisely.

Nick
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008 - 08:49:15 PM by az-nick »

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2008 - 07:40:25 AM »

We did this because we wanted to, not because we have to. Don is driving a car because we wanted to, not because we had to. And we never looked back. A kind act goes a long ways. If everyone started saying NOPE (phrase from Barry) and rejecting all the jestures we try to do around here, Cuda-challenger would not be what it is today. This is US , the site that believes in careing for the people that is in the hobby, not a fake mask. We are united together. You of all people know this. All afternoon yesterday I looked out my passenger mirror going down the road driving to a show. Each time I did, I was reminded of YOU and the special site I come to every single day. I am proud of this place and proud of the members that are regulars here. I have a bunch of stuff to send you now for your car, and I have your home address , so you can't refuse it :naughty: You really need to just accept what is going on and pm me now to wrap this all up. Then maybe we can get past this post and keep it archived as a reminder of what has happened and who we are and what we are known for. It has all came to full circle, now jump in and get this done....

Now that would've been funny if the Cuda was presented to Don and he said, "Gee, it's nice guys, but ah, no thanks..."   :scared: :roflsmiley:  :smilielol:

Well worded, Alan.  This IS a special site because of the actions and hearts or our members. The people here are giving/careing individuals.  People like that can often be the target of scammers, but let's not change our attitudes towards each other on the forum because of a few bad apples.  This is a great place to be.  :thumbsup:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2008 - 11:29:17 AM »
:iagree: .................................

You guys are awesome and i wonder how you got my PP acc  :clueless: ..........(Wally)

All is good, i just got up and you guys have steam rolled me........... :smilielol: :worshippy

Thankyou everyone, i will accept and wish to thank you all and appologize for not taking it the first time it was offered. :dogpile:

Kenny :2thumbs:

:smilielol: Im glad we could help! even though we had to force feed ya!  :icon16:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline wunderless

• But existing is basically all I do!
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2008 - 01:10:56 PM »
Wow!  Just noticed this thread.  It should really have the title changed and put somewhere more noticable so that others may see just how great the folks here are. 
Top Notch. 
*Stands and claps*
But existing is basically all I do!

Offline Rare_T_A

• Resident
    • Freiss Family Mopar Site
« Reply #128 on: July 28, 2008 - 11:22:44 AM »
   :wow:       Don't know where I was sleeping but I just found this post also. When did all this take place?
'09 Challenger R/T  5.7 HEMI Auto
'70Challenger T/A 340 727

Fargo, N. Dak.
My web Site:  http://freiss.co.nr

My Flikr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/102813164@N04/

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left!

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
« Reply #129 on: July 28, 2008 - 08:03:18 PM »
All within the last month. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline 73EStroker

« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2008 - 12:03:09 AM »
You guys know why you never got much back from Paypal .............................. cos they are part of those anus holes that run EBay.

............... and I agree. Minimum of 30-40 posts here before classifieds can be used by any new member. That will at least sort some of them out as they tr to make the $$$$ as fast as possible and move on.
Barry (Salmon Arm)

Offline Robchally

« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2008 - 08:27:55 AM »
We've been out for holidays for two and a half weeks. Very sorry for the guys that it turned out to be a bad thing after all.
I was in for the just suspension kit, and would have been ripped off too...

Nice, the way the members over here stood up for each other. Never whitnessed this before. :thumbsup:

Offline oldkoot

« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2008 - 03:45:42 PM »
Hi Guys,
I'm sorry you didn't find this guy, in a way he scammed me also by stealing my pictures to run his con. I agree with the 40 post rule that's been proposed and since I don't regularly frequent this site will abide by the suggestion.If anyone is still interested in these carbs I have them listed again on the FABO site with current pictures. The 750 Edelbrock, 670 Holley and 625 Demon are still for sale. Since there was no interest in the E85 QFT carb I didn't bother to list it again.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=40707
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=40705
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=40704

Thanks,
Don
 :canada:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008 - 07:20:35 PM by oldkoot »