Author Topic: Headman headers  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Re: Headman headers
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008 - 03:02:25 PM »
I have worked a thousand sundays outside doing jobs like your tackling right now. It will not be that tuff for you and actually will go pretty quick

Offline Ravage

• 1974 318 'Cuda
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008 - 03:15:56 PM »
I have worked a thousand sundays outside doing jobs like your tackling right now. It will not be that tuff for you and actually will go pretty quick

I'm not some princess ,but with how high I have to jack it and on gravel = uncomfortable. Plus I did pull other parts off and can't move the car right now anyway  :bananasmi
"I flipped off a box of kittens once..." (Tycho on being evil)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008 - 03:30:19 PM »
I'm not some princess ,but with how high I have to jack it and on gravel = uncomfortable. Plus I did pull other parts off and can't move the car right now anyway  :bananasmi

:2thumbs:   Bring it to my shop. You can do all you want to your car here. Plenty of everything you need to do the job

Offline Ravage

• 1974 318 'Cuda
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008 - 03:42:28 PM »
:2thumbs:   Bring it to my shop. You can do all you want to your car here. Plenty of everything you need to do the job

Now that's an offer! Wish I was closer. The other day I was looking at houses and the realtor asked what I was looking for specifically. I said a nice garage in a neighborhood that I don't have to worry about my car and maybe some where to sleep and go to the bathroom.

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008 - 03:46:28 PM »
Now that's an offer! Wish I was closer. The other day I was looking at houses and the realtor asked what I was looking for specifically. I said a nice garage in a neighborhood that I don't have to worry about my car and maybe some where to sleep and go to the bathroom.

Sounds almost like my dream house:  1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and a 25 car garage.   :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar

Offline Ravage

• 1974 318 'Cuda
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008 - 03:50:52 PM »
Sounds almost like my dream house:  1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and a 25 car garage.   :2thumbs:

A while back I heard about my dream home but didn't have the money at the time. Belonged to a long haul trucker. Giant garage/workshop to store his truck with climate control ,running water and electricity and a trailer to live in on a decent plot of land.

Offline cudagirl4406pk

• Yes i am a Girl and No you cant drive my CUDA
    • Garageartmusclecars
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2008 - 12:56:18 PM »
I have the hooker super comps and they went on fine.I am going to purcahse the entire TTI kit when i repaint my car and sell my whole exhaust to someone.I recommend you by the TTI they look to fit better.

michele
Yes i am a girl and no you cant drive my MOPAR :)