Author Topic: OK OK I will rest for a few hrs  (Read 4877 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
OK OK I will rest for a few hrs
« on: July 18, 2008 - 02:20:51 PM »
Maybe from not enough sleep or rest, but I am feeling really super tight chested right now and kinda dizzy. I did get 5 hrs sleep last night, but trying to unload the rearend, and take it apart, move drews 4 speed, unload the 727, and carry 4 sure grip units to the shop made me feel really strange just now.  I just finished pulling the 391 powerloc out of the rear I bought and set it on the shelf when the tightness grabbed me hard. I got like a dozen things left to do, but thought I would just sit down in my chair here in my shop and wait for my wife to come home from shopping. If it was a heart attack, I'd probably be dead by now, so I think I may be working a wee bit to hard today.

So what's everone doing today? :bigsmile:   And as I set here I am starting to feel the pressure ease. If it goes away, I wont tell my wife. I think I'm tired is all. But I wanna put the gears in my car for the show tomorrow. Maybe I should turn the a/c on it is 96 in here right now.

Offline ksierens

• 70 Challenger Resurrection
Re: OK OK I will rest for a few hrs
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008 - 02:25:12 PM »
I think you best go to the hospital and have it checked out, it's not worth the risk!
1970 Triple Black Challenger R/T  440 Six Pack - 4 Speed - 3.55 Dana
Kurt - SE Michigan

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008 - 02:26:54 PM »
I think you best go to the hospital and have it checked out, it's not worth the risk!

It's easing up now, just feeling sleepy now is all. I am fine right here for a bit while I wait for the wife.

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008 - 02:29:21 PM »
Get yourself some asprin too.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008 - 02:31:23 PM »
Get yourself some asprin too.

Yeah, I thought about that. But I think I will set here a bit more before I venture out of the shop, across the walk up the steps through the house, yadda yadda. I am doin fine right here for a bit more first.

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008 - 02:34:53 PM »
You got a 'puter in the shop?

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008 - 02:37:11 PM »
You got a 'puter in the shop?

Yup, and 3 in the house, and 2 portables to post while driving :bigsmile:

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008 - 02:40:55 PM »
What do you use in the truck? We have a Sprint internet card. It works on the road......sometimes at best.

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008 - 02:42:38 PM »
Al, PLEASE go to the hospital.  This is a maintenance issue buddy - better to have the docs say you're OK (and remind you that you should quit smoking) than to just hope everything is OK.  We're all signing the best wishes/get well soon post to Steve - we don't need to do that or worse for C-C's most popular and generous member.  
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008 - 02:45:05 PM »
When your wife gets home you do need to go. Don't need to be driving in your condition.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008 - 02:45:43 PM »
I got verizon unlimited. Hooks up to every tower around just about anywhere. Loads up Utube vids quick,pictures and such and it is a usb plug in so it installs on any and as many puters I want to install it on.  I'm on it now in the shop instead of dial up since it's faster. No cable or phone high speed here. The electric company just sent a letter saying we can now get high speed from our wall sockets anywhere any socket on the property. Waiting on more info from them now

Offline FJ5_440

• Wisconsin
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008 - 02:47:52 PM »
Al, PLEASE go to the hospital.  This is a maintenance issue buddy - better to have the docs say you're OK (and remind you that you should quit smoking) than to just hope everything is OK.  We're all signing the best wishes/get well soon post to Steve - we don't need to do that or worse for C-C's most popular and generous member.  
:iagree:

Just because it didn't kill you doesn't mean you can ignore it.  There are too few of the good guys left as it is.  Please have it checked out!!!
** Shane **

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008 - 02:52:51 PM »
It was just a chest charlie horse. Had to be. But I am going to just set and not move around for now. The wife is close to coming home. She's picking up the grand kids now and they are 5 miles from here. Really, I am fine , just very tired. The stiffness isnt acting up now that I sat down to relax.

I worked super tuff the last few days, then left out at 7am yesterday and drove 1000 miles , I loaded the stuff in my truck, got home at midnight and got up at 5 am hitting it again. I just need to rest is all. But will set till Peggy gets here just incase :2thumbs:  I will be fine.,  Just enjoying reading more posts right now and listening to the oldies stations. 

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008 - 02:58:14 PM »
Have her get you that Asprin and go to the hospital.

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008 - 03:00:13 PM »
Hey ALan,

What good are you to me if you are gone buddy.................. get it checked out as i want to see you and spend time with you when i fly over.  :nono: Please be more careful. :2thumbs:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.