old CHOPS

Author Topic: old CHOPS  (Read 27338 times)

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
Re: CHOPS
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2008 - 04:47:25 PM »
Hey Aaron, i sent you a PM....  :chatting:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2008 - 11:02:55 PM »
Here is the last picture with the adjustment with the White painted roof :2thumbs: and it looks cool :drool:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline Beck

• BECK KUSTOMS
« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2008 - 11:25:17 PM »
cheers ken!

here's a selection of some of the chops i've done lately...   

Offline RT Dude

« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2008 - 11:42:01 PM »
Mate, those pics are cool.  :2thumbs:
Brent

Offline ladman

« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2008 - 07:27:59 AM »
Love that red Roadrunner, but of course, I'm partial to red.
'73 'Cuda Pro Street

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2008 - 07:44:53 AM »
cheers ken!

here's a selection of some of the chops i've done lately...   

Hi Aaron,

Your more than welcome buddy.  And thankyou, it was money well spent in my opinion, and i look forward to getting another Chop done for my convertible in the near future :2thumbs: just for reference sake of course, and maybe a little :drool: drool factor as well :bigsmile:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline BIRD67

• My myspace page
« Reply #111 on: December 15, 2008 - 07:52:29 PM »
Hi, right now I am redoing a 1:18 '71 Plymouth Barracuda.. Could you please make one of these cars a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda painted Winchester grey with a brown interior and black vinyl roof..Also,if Bumperettes were available on the '71 B-cuda, could you put them on? My plan is to have a Fully loaded 1971 'Cuda with a 383 2 Barrel, 4spd, air, Magnum 500's and every other option, like sunroof, vinyl top, white stripe tires and any other option that wasn't performance-oriented..
R.I.P Quint Stires 8/9/60-10/29/08
www.myspace.com/thunderstruck225

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #112 on: December 15, 2008 - 08:34:35 PM »
Hey Aaron, Ive got a request using that 73/74 Cuda there.......... I want to have one done of my dads car. 74 Barracuda, Lime Green, 71 Rallye wheels, AAR hood & fender paint scheme, maybe a 360 Hockey Stripe

:bigsmile: I'll pay ya, along with some ideas for my 2 cars...... maybe like 4 pictures.......
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline cudaneil

• Mopar or Nocar ?
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2008 - 07:11:49 AM »
Hi guys,

Somebody was asking about the black 5 spoke wheels that aaron has put on the aar cudas, i have seen them before on a skyline.

They are RAYS  TE37  wheels and im pretty sure they are japanese fitments.

Shame if im right, cos i would really love some on my 72 sublime green cuda,especially with those white letter meats !!!!    :eek2:

"AWESOME WORK AARON"  you have a real talent for making cars look the dogs danglies .     :grinyes:

:cheers: Cudaneil.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008 - 07:23:35 AM by cudaneil »
just one more job to do..................  (O----{|||}----O)

Offline dutch

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2008 - 02:18:13 PM »
hey guys,

I just got my ideas for my car back from Aaron....  I had some trouble visualizing my car when done, and asked Aaron to draw it so I could get the stuff out of my head......  guess what...IT WORKED  :bananasmi :bananasmi :bananasmi  this really give me the feeling I am working into the right direction.

there were three options for wheels that kept me busy for months; 15" ralleys, black steelies and bodycolor steelies.  The ralleys won`t make it so now the choice has to be made between the black and bodycolor wheels.  My wife likes the black ones, my son likes the colored ones and I like them both  :faint:   I might like the bodycolor just a little better  :clueless:

thank you very much Aaron  :2thumbs:  It turned out sooo cool  :clapping:  :cheers:  :drool:

.... no..... mine is not an m46.......I love the scoops... :2thumbs:

*** Bart ***

Offline Beck

• BECK KUSTOMS
« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2008 - 02:21:25 PM »
no worries dutch, glad i could help out!

you can get those rays wheels in the correct fitment to go on an e-body, i checked a while ago.
skylines have the same bolt pattern and you can get the right offset.

the only problem is that when you get wide rears the spokes are still out towards the outer rim edge, ie not deep dish like they could be (and like i photochop).
the offset is correct though, they just extend the center in. which doesn't look as good.

the wheel i most often use in my 'chops is the rays nismo LMGT4. i do love the titanium gunmetal te37s though, and the gram lights 57s.

here's my own latest dream cuda 'chop:

mopar super commando 440 small block (ported heads, solid roller cam), six pack EFI, 4 speed with GV overdrive, highly modified stock type suspension, carbon fiber front end.......

cheers,
aaron
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008 - 02:34:51 PM by aaron beck »

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2008 - 04:35:15 PM »
That looks sweet Aaron. 

Dutch,  The colored wheels really look good on that car.  Nice choice!   :2thumbs:
  I love the scoops also.   :stirpot:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline 1BADFISH™

• Resident
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2008 - 04:47:59 PM »
Aaron are those actual wheels and tires you can buy on that black cuda you posted above, man I really like those on a black car.

Dave
Charlottetown, PE
2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab White Diamond edition.
1970 Dodge Challenger 340-6 4spd.
*Member Since* Oct 11, 2005

Offline Beck

• BECK KUSTOMS
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2008 - 04:53:51 PM »
the wheels are SSR sp1's:
http://www.ssr-wheels.com/wheels/sp1_171819.asp

don't know about the tires, you'd probably have to spray the lettering on some goodyears yourself.
and i wish i knew what paint to use! i have been in touch with goodyear and hoosier and they won't tell me what they use.
i sprayed the big yellow letters on my tires with a polyurethane rubber paint. and it flaked off over about 3 months of regular driving...

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2008 - 06:13:46 PM »
no worries dutch, glad i could help out!

you can get those rays wheels in the correct fitment to go on an e-body, i checked a while ago.
skylines have the same bolt pattern and you can get the right offset.

the only problem is that when you get wide rears the spokes are still out towards the outer rim edge, ie not deep dish like they could be (and like i photochop).
the offset is correct though, they just extend the center in. which doesn't look as good.

the wheel i most often use in my 'chops is the rays nismo LMGT4. i do love the titanium gunmetal te37s though, and the gram lights 57s.

here's my own latest dream cuda 'chop:

mopar super commando 440 small block (ported heads, solid roller cam), six pack EFI, 4 speed with GV overdrive, highly modified stock type suspension, carbon fiber front end.......

cheers,
aaron

that is one sweet looking ride..... :ylsuper:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0