Author Topic: Met a new Mopar guy today.  (Read 656 times)

Offline jeryst

• Resident
Met a new Mopar guy today.
« on: July 26, 2008 - 02:52:18 AM »
I went to the Friday night cruise-in, as usual, tonight. There were cars coming and going all night. Usually never any Mopars. Then I glanced over to the side of the lot, and saw a beautiful white Challenger R/T 383 convertible. I went over to look at the car, and it was truely beautiful. No one was around it, so I went to talk to a couple of guys, but kept the car in sight. After a while, I saw a lady go over and put something in the passenger seat, so I watched where she went. She then went over to a guy, so I went over and said hi. Turns out they only live about 20-30 minutes away, but its the first time they had ever been here. Guy said he also has a 72 Rally Challenger with 30k original miles, and a 64 Dart. Said his whole family is into Mopars. He said the he and the wife go down to Carlisle every year for the whole weekend, so I asked him if he saw the Cuda giveaway last year. He said that they were there and that it was really cool. I asked him if he ever heard of Cuda-Challenger.com, and he said no, so I told him all about us, and that he should check us out. He said that he will, but his PC crashed last week, and they need to get a new one. He and his wife seemed like very nice folks. He said they dont do car shows, they just like to go to cruise-ins and socialize. I think his car would definitely take some trophys.

Hey Stroker, if you are listening, he said that they used to go to Altoona to the Sunday cruise-ins, so maybe you have seen the car before.

Hopefully they'll join up.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: Met a new Mopar guy today.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008 - 10:07:32 AM »
 :useless:

Offline jeryst

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008 - 01:31:04 PM »
I know. Didnt have a camera with me.

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008 - 01:05:43 AM »
Cool story and it sounds like they have a very nice car.  Hopefully he takes your suggestion to join and we can see this beast. :biggrin:
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin