Author Topic: Pro touring Cuda  (Read 12221 times)

Offline leithal

Re: Pro touring Cuda
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2008 - 11:05:31 AM »
Myhorsepower,

We may have to start our own forum :lol2: Now I am afraid to share pics of my other cars especially when my cuda arrives.  I have a 71 bigblock vert vette and a 66 fastback stang, both of which are in far better shape, waxed, than the cuda that when it shows up will be in primer and missing both quarter panels.  I'm glad my address is not listed in my profile. 
All joking aside, welcome to the forum.  I am new to the forum but I am sure most everyone here is a car guy and can appreciate any muscle car make that any of us may posses.
And yes I will have pics of my other cars up when I get my laptop back from the Geek Squad.

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2008 - 07:20:13 PM »
A few weeks ago I was inquiring here about billboard stripe stecils and custom billboard stripes. I had given up on it and then the next day I was over at Bill Reilly's Alter-k-tion forum and spotted this 'cuda. I contacted Corky and asked if he could join us here.
I see that he did and to see the welcome he has recieved has been great and .....not so great.
Thanks alot to some of the A- holes on here you may have turned someone off to this site who could do good things for us here as far as providing information and maybe even putting some of the nicer cuda's and Challengers from here onto his online calendar getting them exposure.
It is a good thing he seems forgiving because if it were me I would be packing sand.
I know alot of you are fond of the close knitt group here as I am too but to jump on anyone's case and questioning whether or not the car they post is theirs or acusing theme of being a spammer when there are no links or the link they provide is an online car site not even selling things is the utmost childish move. It make me sick that someone who is  invited here is treated in such a way.

Forums are like companies.....the bigger they get, the more opinions there are and the more chance someone will take offense to something said OR be mistreated because of someone else not knowing how to act.  In this case, it was 1 person (who appologized) who said something and the rest of the posts were both welcoming and a "slap in the hand" towards g-man.  Again, he appologized and all seems good now....I agree with you on many points, but my whole point is for the 20 or so posts here, 1 was negative.....can we stop all of the negative things? No, but we can let the past be the past and remember the real reason people are on this forum; to share a love of cars regardless of the make.  Yes it's a mopar, majority e-body forum, but look at all the posts in the members restorations areas on trucks and other neat rides.  It's my  :2cents: but let bygones be bygones  :cheers:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0

Offline plumcrazy704406

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2008 - 09:59:35 PM »
just went through this with the gang! CONSTRUCTIVE OPINIONS AND CONVERSATION should be welcomed. Take the good posts from members along with the bad post's, but don't get personal, and don't make personal run and gun hits. Once someone starts, man/girl its a domino.............................. :drama:
ps welcome to this site. Need badly to see more AMX pics.
This thought may not be politically correct, but is an opinion offered. It may be correct? or it may be wrong? It is not designed to appease those needing shelter from the real world.

Offline JS29U

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2008 - 10:39:44 PM »

Ilike the split bumper z28. The one and only car of mine i ever miss is my 70 1/2 RS split bumper. Swear some day i'm going to get another one and go modern with ls engine drivetrain, mid 90's interior and suspension. The 69 is more popular, but i like the 70. I've taken a beating here too about chevy lsx.

What year is it?

Thats one nice 71 cuda.

Offline cudagirl4406pk

• Yes i am a Girl and No you cant drive my CUDA
    • Garageartmusclecars
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2008 - 01:01:25 AM »
Well i look at it like this not everyone likes what everyone does with their cars and that is their view.All that matters is what you like and if someone compliments you on your car great if not oh well.Dont let it bother you.

michele
Yes i am a girl and no you cant drive my MOPAR :)

Offline 55gasser

• V-code
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2008 - 01:49:46 PM »
Really nice car! I love it's a bit different! :2thumbs:
Norway
BS23V1*****

Offline myhorsepower.com

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008 - 09:28:34 PM »
New AMX pictures coming soon going to concorse show

Offline cudadave72

• you motorboatin sob!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2008 - 08:50:16 PM »
Nice rides... all of them!!! :2thumbs:
1972 BS23 H code Cuda, B5 blue, 340 streched to 416 cu in, 727 w/ 8 3/4 rear, 7.23 in the 1/8 mile and 11.38@117mph in the 1/4 on drag radials   Under restoration! Coming soon... 440cuin R3 Indy SMALL BLOCK monster!!!!

Offline MoparManiac2008

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2008 - 09:53:58 PM »
Myhorsepower,

What color red is that on your 71 Cuda? Sorta looks like Inferno Red. I'm thinking of doing my 67 Barracuda something like that.
Don't make fun of my signature!!

Offline myhorsepower.com

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2008 - 01:41:39 AM »
you are correct inferno red

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2008 - 07:47:10 AM »
Myhorsepower, what does the call out say on your hood?  What gears do you run on your car?   Your car would look good on any calender. It would be nice to see it on the CC.C calender

I love all muscle cars, any brand.  A member name Daytona has some excellent looking metal of different types to.

We lost a member here a few weeks ago because of a few remarks. I am glad you became a member here and decided to overlook some of the comments. It shows a good example of the type of people we enjoy on a daily basis.  I look forward to seeing more pictures of the inferno inside and out. The car looks great.

If I missed youe newbie post, sorry.   So Welcome.    Are you helping John with his turbo cuda?  He is going to be in it deep with the wiring.