Author Topic: Pro touring Cuda  (Read 12224 times)

Offline FJ5_440

• Wisconsin
Re: Pro touring Cuda
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008 - 07:23:45 AM »
First of all, WELCOME myhorsepower.
It looks like you have some really nice cars, and we would love to see more of them.

Yes I think you are getting the idea. You have Mopars but your chevies are looked after and your mopars look like ****.

Get rid of them, your not a mopar fan.  :villagers:

G-man
That has got to be one of the most immature and blatently idiotic things I have seen you post in a while.  Even Ray Charles could see that those E bodies are beautifully taken care of, with the possible exception of the one he has already said was under construction.  As for not being a Mopar fan because he has other makes in his garage - grow up. BTW, I am looking forward to seeing your Charger build on the Cuda-Challenger forums.
** Shane **

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008 - 10:09:33 AM »
Theres a man I remember meeting who lives on the north shore of Sydney. He had a Green 70 Charger R/T (though it wasnt matching numbers 440-sixpack). He was like "man the best car in the world, worth more then 150 000, got offered 100 000 and rejected cause its worth so much more'. Anyways, his charger had see through paint, cause it was fading and looked shabby. Sitting next to this "awesome best in the world charger" was his 72 I think corvette stingray, polished up, beautiful paint job, every nut and bolt new.

Yes I think you are getting the idea. You have Mopars but your chevies are looked after and your mopars look like ****.

Get rid of them, your not a mopar fan.  :villagers:

WTH?  Is this necessary? 

Welcome horsepower, definitely some nice cars, all of them you posted.   :wave:

Offline airfueleddie

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008 - 10:32:04 AM »
Welcome! Sweet rides! All of em!

Offline myhorsepower.com

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008 - 11:06:28 AM »
the garage full of chevy's is a friend of mine and yes that is a real vintage trans am series AMX I have also been in the Sam Posey challenger and the 69 Z28. I'm going to be building the Purple Challenger Convert. into a 426 clone. I'm not to sure about the purple though

Offline FJ5_440

• Wisconsin
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008 - 11:14:38 AM »
I am a big fan of vintage racing, and would love to see more of any of the trans am series cars.  That Challenger drop top would look cool in any color, but the high impact colors are always my first choice.
** Shane **

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008 - 11:21:44 AM »
Nice cars....all of them....good work.....welcome aboard!  :wave:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2008 - 11:37:45 AM »
G-man
That has got to be one of the most immature and blatently idiotic things I have seen you post in a while.  Even Ray Charles could see that those E bodies are beautifully taken care of, with the possible exception of the one he has already said was under construction.  As for not being a Mopar fan because he has other makes in his garage - grow up. BTW, I am looking forward to seeing your Charger build on the Cuda-Challenger forums.

WTH?  Is this necessary? 

Welcome horsepower, definitely some nice cars, all of them you posted.   :wave:

:iagree:  Completely unnecessary and outside the spirit of this board.  Guy "walks in the door" and is immediately told he's not good enough?????  WTF?!?!?!?
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2008 - 01:47:54 PM »
Thanks heaps for sharing your cool mopars with us buddy. :2thumbs:

:iagree: with the other members and have to say that G-man should pull his head in and show some respect towards other human beings....................... :nono: We do not care for that rubbish talk here. :icon16:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2008 - 09:20:11 PM »
I would love to see more pics of the trans am series AMX.  That is an awesome car!! 
  So are the rest of course. 

Welcome!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline myhorsepower.com

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2008 - 01:26:01 AM »
what a tough crowd I will share more of the AMX when I get to see it again

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2008 - 08:28:50 AM »
what a tough crowd I will share more of the AMX when I get to see it again

Don't let the opinions of a few label the rest of the community.....we're a great bunch of people just looking out for each other....again, welcome and look forward to seeing more pics.
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0

Offline dutch

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008 - 03:13:17 PM »
great collection  :drool:   do you wax them yourselfs ?...... :crazy:
welcome to the coolest site  :2thumbs:
*** Bart ***

Offline myhorsepower.com

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008 - 11:55:12 PM »
in regards to the billboards they are painted on

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2008 - 12:59:45 AM »
in regards to the billboards they are painted on

:drool:  That is very nice   :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2008 - 08:01:39 AM »
A few weeks ago I was inquiring here about billboard stripe stecils and custom billboard stripes. I had given up on it and then the next day I was over at Bill Reilly's Alter-k-tion forum and spotted this 'cuda. I contacted Corky and asked if he could join us here.
I see that he did and to see the welcome he has recieved has been great and .....not so great.
Thanks alot to some of the A- holes on here you may have turned someone off to this site who could do good things for us here as far as providing information and maybe even putting some of the nicer cuda's and Challengers from here onto his online calendar getting them exposure.
It is a good thing he seems forgiving because if it were me I would be packing sand.
I know alot of you are fond of the close knitt group here as I am too but to jump on anyone's case and questioning whether or not the car they post is theirs or acusing theme of being a spammer when there are no links or the link they provide is an online car site not even selling things is the utmost childish move. It make me sick that someone who is  invited here is treated in such a way.