Author Topic: Man Decapitates Fellow Bus Passenger  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
Man Decapitates Fellow Bus Passenger
« on: August 01, 2008 - 12:31:32 PM »

View video of the story on the left side of the page as well, may take 5-15 seconds to load. What I don't understand is why the hell all those passengers left the guy there when he was getting stabbed, especially the witness in the video who was seated in front, 37 on to 1, a few slit arms, faces and cuts to save that poor guy but they all decided to ditch the poor bastard and run. Easy said from a PC I know but shlt, in situations like that no time to think, you gotta do what yah gotta do 100%>:( >:( >:(  Hang 'em high I say.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080731164359.ewx3rtpg&show_article=1
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
Re: Man Decapitates Fellow Bus Passenger
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008 - 12:39:35 PM »
And my father used to ask me why I didn't want to go to work for Greyhound.  :eek4:
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline wunderless

• But existing is basically all I do!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008 - 05:03:07 PM »
Apparently the guy was about 200 pound and 6 foot something. 
I'm pretty sure in that situation I wouldn't be able to help.  I'm 6ft and 145 pounds soaking wet, I'd be destroyed.
While I share your sentiment that it's very sad no-one helpded him, human nature is to preserve yourself.
And if the guy was as cold and robotic as the witnesses say, there may not have been much they could do.
Regarldess, it is tragic and I really hope our pathetic bleeding heart justice system makes an example of this guy... but I doubt it.  He'll be found mentally unfit then eventually be released.

But existing is basically all I do!

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008 - 05:10:31 PM »
 :eek4:  Geeze, that's freaky.  Feel bad for the guy that got killed.

A lot of times bystander effect really has it's grips on people.  They don't want to get involved.  Tie that in with a 6ft/200lb guy going banannas with a knife on a guys chest, I think that it's "head for the hills time".  I think it would be very hard in that situation to try to do something.  As gutless as that may sound, I really think that anyone there in that bus would've felt it hard to do anything in that situation IMO.

Like wunderless already said, I hope the justice system up there really does something about this wacko.  :screwy:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline 422STROKER

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 6/3/06
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008 - 05:22:02 PM »
That is freaky, makes you rethink sleeping on a bus.

6' 200lbs really isnt that big is it?  I'm 5 10 200 on a good day and wouldn't consider myself big. :dunno:  now that being said there may not have been much anyone could do if he had stabbed him that many times so quicky.  I bet that everyone would be shocked to say the least.

Tom
Tom
12.77 @ 108.87 15" Street Drag radial tires 3.23 gear

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008 - 05:28:53 PM »
6' 200 lbs isn't big when you are at or near the same size.  As someone who is 6'1" 275 and gets called "Big Guy" all the time (and not just because I'm fat), I think to the average 5'8" 150 lb guy or smaller woman, a guy that size is huge.  That's almost the size of your average NFL linebacker.
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008 - 06:15:17 PM »
Just too bad Canada has banned handguns. I wonder how things would have turned out had the laws been different & someone had been on board with a concealed weapon permit & and an S. & W. snubnose. We had a case locally where a would be robber walked into a pizza shop, stuck a gun in the owners face and demamded him to open the safe. The owner had a gun in the safe & when he opened it, the robber fired, but missed. The owner didn't. The robber died of lead poisoning!! Hope this guy gets the same treatment he dished out!! :villagers:

Matt B.
Matt

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008 - 06:21:28 PM »
Terrible, just terrible.  I, like Carl, would like to say I would do something.  I cant really say unless I was in the situation.  I'm 6' 1", 190 lbs, and dont consider myself that big. 

Awful situation.   :walkaway:

Offline ghoulfish

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008 - 06:24:39 PM »
I think the victim was already pretty much gone before anyone could react - apparently it was a throat slash from behind.
After everyone fled he severed the head.

I agree with moparmaniac59 - psychos will always get their hands on a weapon no matter the law - is it really fair to the law abiding citizens to have that sort of handicap?

I understand peoples fear for safety having a society where everyone and their grandmother is packing - but historically its been proved to work
No, I don't own a MOPAR, but I will
Certified Drivers Test Failure :)

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008 - 07:22:52 PM »

Who cares about size? If someone is getting stabbed and there are 37 passengers, size doesn't matter. I like the old saying Tuco used on The Good the Bad and the Ugly "I like big tall fat men like you.........you make more noise when you fall". Size has never worried me, more of a challenge and in a situation like this I would have done something and although I have never helped someone being stabbed I've intervened with public matters before. A lady being hit by her boyfriend who, lets say wasn't the happiest guy in the world. I was pumped and on a rush but wasn't go to let this prick hit a woman, not while I'm around.

My conscience and pride would never let me down, those wounds don't heel, I would have kicked myself to hear the lady had been killed on the street. Teeth, broken nose, eyes can all be fixed by time. A few other examples come to mind. If the guy was standing over the guy stabbing him it's easier. It's not like the guy was facing them wife a knife encouraging them to come on have a go. That's different. Oh well, end of the day some poor guy was killed. Thoughts and prayers to his family. Our world is full of sick people. Bring back public execution.............. :naughty:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008 - 07:27:50 PM »
I would hope to think I would try to do SOMETHING to stop the crime but who can truly say until they are in the situation. I know for a fact that if I knew the victim or it was happening to a family member then I would die trying to kill the sicko. I hope they fry his ass for it. That is one thing I like about Texas, while other states are doing away with the death penalty, Texas is putting in express lanes!
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008 - 07:54:27 PM »
This is crazy!!

I dont understand why states are doing away with the death penalty either. The justice system here is outrageous. 

:villagers:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008 - 07:58:14 PM »
I actually stumbled across this story while trying to figure out what was happening some 5 miles from where I was sitting at work.  This world's society is really diminishing at an exponential rate.  I see the murders by me made a lot of headlines nationwide and must say I am still shocked as to what happened and it will probably stay in my mind (haunt, actually) every time I cross the Menominee River between MI and WI.
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline ghoulfish

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008 - 08:37:37 PM »
The media loves sensationalism - that all I can say
Something bad happens and everyone knows, someone does something amazing good and gets ignored.
No wonder people get so depressed nowadays 
No, I don't own a MOPAR, but I will
Certified Drivers Test Failure :)

Offline pink panther

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008 - 08:50:18 PM »
I agree, I'm 6' and 200lbs, not that big at all, I would think I would do something, but others have said, you never know when you are put in that situation. I guess it would probably take awhile just for the shock to wear off. 
Scott   -  Member since 9/18/2005