Author Topic: Who else has way too many projects?  (Read 1705 times)

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
Who else has way too many projects?
« on: August 05, 2008 - 08:17:06 PM »
I`m sure a lot of us have way more projects than we can handle-i guess I`m not happy if there`s not a long list of things to do.  ::) Right now I have my custom fiberglass hood on my cuda to finish,a `70 road runner to restore as soon as I finish modifying the rotiserrie to handg it on,a `70 Duster drag car project,a KZ1000 that needs carb work,a `72 DT 250 yamaha that needs puting back together and my latest preject a pontoon boat that my dad gave me of course that needs some work also.Never mind all the home maintenence,lawn mowing and mower maintenence,weed wacker repair,leaking garage roof that`s only 5 years old and more!I`m thinking of selling off some stuff to lighten the load but don`t worry the Mopars are staying and the boat and possbly the Kawasaki KZ 1000 are getting sold--whew   I need a beer!!
 :cheers:
What are all your projects?
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi

Offline moparclown

• Resident
Re: Who else has way too many projects?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008 - 09:14:11 PM »
I am guilty as charged :roflsmiley:
I have the 69 fastback,71 Cuda,92 Iroc and I just bought a second 69 fastback :faint:What was I thinking
And work needed around the house and garage.

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008 - 09:17:43 PM »
WOW,
You sound like Mopar Alan!!! :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: I know how you feel. I need a month of those 40 hour days!! I got a garage to put up shelves in, finish painting the house exterior (just finished the shed), Finish redoing the wood floors, and still work 7 days a week at the ole job too!! Not to mention the Mopar projects!! It's all good!! I've got my health & the good Lord as my guide!!
 :angelwings:
                                                              Matt B.
Matt

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008 - 09:39:50 PM »
I got an 81 dodge truck that I need to pull the oil pan off of and do some bearing work, then wireing on it. An 89 shelby I need to pull the engine out of, my 70 barracuda is always having new parts installed on it, my PT cruiser I just bought needs a rear brake job, my 96 blazer needs a new tq converter and a valve body flush, my 97 S10 blew up the trans on the way back from picking up my dana 60 I had shortend, not to mention finishing the interior of my new shop and the honey dew list the mrs is requesting of me. Then a new concrete drive way. So I have a long list too :2thumbs:

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008 - 10:05:15 PM »
I feel yal,  I have too many even though I have sold about 7 or 8 cars in the last six months.
  Still have a 66 Pontiac 2+2, 421 car, one of 6383
  a 67 Pontiac LeMans, cloned to GTO, with the exception of the side gills, only on 67 LeMans, 428 car
  69 Pontiac Grand Prix, 428 car, Most reliable car I have ever owned, needs restored though.
  1964 Lincoln Continental, Very nice condition but it is a ford after all and needs things all the time
  1964 Lincoln continental Convertible, Needs full restore, Probably sell it soon. 
  77 Ramcharger has rust all over it, Have a rust free Plymouth Trailduster I was planning on doing a body swap but
        don't have much time or concern for that as the rusty ramcharger runs great and after all it is just a truck
         to beat up on.
  I musn't forget the 1970 Barracuda, Hemi Orange, M46 side scoop optioned car.  A few things holding me up on that one.
   And last but not least the 1971 barracuda I just purchased.  Needs everything, but has less rust than the M46

Oh yeah, House needs roof, Yard needs cut, Fence needs stain, Wife needs all kind of little things done. 

I just need a vacation!!!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline Devil

• Forward, Together Forward
    • Ryan's Cars in Barns
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008 - 11:51:45 PM »
Here's a list of what I've got so far...

71 Challenger
69 Charger R/T SE
70 Barracuda
93 RamCharger
74 Swinger

misc other junk....

Ryan
Ryan's Cars in Barns

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hemipwr70/
http://carsinbarns.blogspot.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
71 Challenger R/T Clone
69 Charger R/T SE
70 Barracuda
74 Dart Swinger
93 RamCharger
88 Caprice Classic Brougham

Offline Rare_T_A

• Resident
    • Freiss Family Mopar Site
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008 - 08:43:44 AM »
I on the other hand are in pretty good shape. We got the house all done and its maintance free. Now that we got the Duster for the wife I don't need to worry about spending all those nights in the garage doing bodywork. All I need to do is mow the grass a couple of times a week.   :2thumbs:
'09 Challenger R/T  5.7 HEMI Auto
'70Challenger T/A 340 727

Fargo, N. Dak.
My web Site:  http://freiss.co.nr

My Flikr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/102813164@N04/

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left!

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008 - 05:57:51 PM »
cars
1. install the TTI's on the Challenger
2. install the deep trans pan
3. new motor mounts
4. need to buy a goodmark passenger fender
5. repaint the engine bay
6. buy a dash pad someday
7. windshield
8. rear bumper
9. finish building the 69 Dart

house
1. finish the basement waterproofing
2. repair the gutters
3. rehab the pantry room
4. redo all electric
5. a ton more i cant think of....

and Im also looking for a Sweptline truck - Im gonna need a bigger house....  :misbehaving: or garage!
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline BIGSHCLUNK

• Sr. Resident
  • Miss NIKKI - were you this hot at 48?
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008 - 11:45:01 PM »
Sorry to hectic to post here, maybe my people can fill it in for your people and we can post later.  :thumbsup:

:roflsmiley:  :bigsmile:
70 Chally R/T Convertible- Yes she's really got a HEMI, no she's not a Charger!
                                             [o o o o]
                                                  OO
                                                  OO 
                                              [o o o o]
https://www.aanddtruckautoparts.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl