Reality Check – Is It Worth It?

Author Topic: Reality Check – Is It Worth It?  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Slotts

Re: Reality Check – Is It Worth It?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008 - 07:27:16 PM »
Thank you each and everyone! :2thumbs: Great advice by all.  :worshippy

I must confess that I had a bad week and last night pushed myself to work until about 11:00 pm. Lately that thought had crossed my mind more often than not. I usually keep my feelings to myself but thought this would be a great place to ask for some advice. Maybe what I am going through at the moment is burnout. I know we all get there once in a while. It sounds like maybe instead of coming home from work and running downstairs right after diner, to just leave it alone for a while.

It's nice to have friends who care here.

Alan, I'm sorry. Those thumbwheel radios are not mine, but I have those to work on for a friend of mine. The rest are mine, just E body AM only.

Thanks again folks, I do appreciate it.

Jim

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008 - 07:29:19 PM »
Glad to be here for you old mate, Go spend some quality time with Mrs Slotts buddy :bigsmile:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline JayBee

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008 - 07:49:24 PM »
Sounds like you've got it figured out buddy. Just take a bit of a break but please don't stop or give it up. Your end products are second to none. To those who wonder how I know, well I own a dimmer and seen the complete defroster setup in person.
You know the old adage; too much work and not enough play can makes Slotts a ....... To conclude, once you have a bad week it's all uphill from there.

John
John

1970 Barracuda convertible
2014 Toyota Avalon