Author Topic: Car show question  (Read 2478 times)

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
Re: Car show question
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2008 - 07:47:15 PM »
 :iagree: Great food and company (MEK too!!) I did try to walk all day. I got chapped!!! :22yikes: I"m like you Al, I can't sit still for too long. I think they call it ADHD!!! I do enjoy meeting people. And I also get ideas from looking at cars and talking to people. I really love hearing the personal stories on each car!! I have attended some very boring car shows. People were not too friendly (not all of them) and some were just pain snobs. Some folks just think if they have a 100K museum queen that your car is just a clunker. I've heard it. Cruise-ins seem to be more laid back. No tension about who's best in show!! But really Al, you could (I think) really enjoy yourself hearing the personal stories about a lot of the cars there and I know you are a people person. I think you would enjoy yourself. Get bored? Just leave, unless there are restrictions concerning leaving. And then going to a show with a group like a car club really makes for a fun day. Like watching Viperman AKA "20 minutes" cook gourmet burgers or drink 5 "iced teas" and get slam dunked on the pool table by 4C!!!! :roflsmiley: :smilielol: :roflsmiley: :smilielol:

Matt B.
Matt

Offline RusTy/SE

• Sr. Resident
  • Just havin' fun
Re: Car show question
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2008 - 07:49:47 PM »
Just speaking about Carlisle, there is NO way you can be on your feet all day. It's hot, hopefully sunny, and you need to get under the tent and rest your heels for a while after the miles of walking. Plus, what more could any member want when visiting our tent for the first time, than to meet me??   :smilielol:

Mike

Maybe a Mango Smoothie :drool:

:poopoke: :biggrin:
Russ
2001 Durango     1B4HS
1970 Challenger  JS29U
Restoration thread: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=27173.0
Member since December 13, 2002