Author Topic: Sarah Palin...Wow!  (Read 14620 times)

Offline FM3V6M

• TX9 383 4spd
    • mytx9cuda
Sarah Palin...Wow!
« on: September 03, 2008 - 11:28:57 PM »
I really didn't know what to expect from her but I think we just got introduced to the future first woman President of the USA...sorry Hillary  :stirpot:
 :wavingflag:  :wavingflag:  :wavingflag:  :wavingflag:  :wavingflag:  :wavingflag:  :wavingflag:  :wavingflag:  :wavingflag:  :wavingflag:

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
Re: Sarah Palin...Wow!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008 - 11:32:53 PM »
Yeah, she came out fighting, I love it  :bigsmile:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline 71chally416

• Resident
    • The Streetwalker
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008 - 11:47:32 PM »
I think Charles Krauthammer said it best. "The delegates wanted some red meat, and she slaughtered a small cow on that stage".  :horse:

Once we had Ronald Reagan, Bob Hope & Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama, No Hope and No Cash!

Offline 360 'CUDA

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008 - 12:14:11 AM »
Just Awesome!!  :useless:

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008 - 01:56:03 AM »
What is a "Community Organizer"?

Offline 71chally416

• Resident
    • The Streetwalker
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008 - 02:04:53 AM »
That's what Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson do. Kinda like an Ambulance chasing Lawyer with a mob. Fleece everyone you can for whatever reason you can invent. Boycot, picket, get on TV, hope somebody pays you off just to get rid of you. :stirpot: :villagers:
Once we had Ronald Reagan, Bob Hope & Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama, No Hope and No Cash!

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008 - 02:54:24 AM »

All just BS. They only say what you want to hear no matter what side of the fence you're on. I'm worried for you guys as I've now see a dozen or so posts around the web where people say she's "hot" and "would look good as the Vice President". I sure hope people don't vote on her looks alone......it's not high school. I hope Obama kicks some ass. No one in the world needs 8 more years of the same old Bush policy. I think anything is better than what you have now so although many say the choice is slim, it's a brighter future for you guys IMO. Nice to hear.

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline FM3V6M

• TX9 383 4spd
    • mytx9cuda
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008 - 03:11:57 AM »
Osama and the Democrats have become too marxist, sorry to say but true, that's why they keep loosing, and that's why they will lose again, they just don't get it.  If ever the table was sent for them this was the year and they picked another marxist  :nono: Don't worry Carl, we will vote based on issues not looks...yeah right!  :droolingbounce:

Offline dutch

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008 - 03:26:01 AM »

All just BS. They only say what you want to hear no matter what side of the fence you're on. I'm worried for you guys as I've now see a dozen or so posts around the web where people say she's "hot" and "would look good as the Vice President". I sure hope people don't vote on her looks alone......it's not high school. I hope Obama kicks some ass. No one in the world needs 8 more years of the same old Bush policy. I think anything is better than what you have now so although many say the choice is slim, it's a brighter future for you guys IMO. Nice to hear.

:iagree:         :thumbsup:
*** Bart ***

Offline asm74

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008 - 03:42:38 AM »
Frankly, I'm disappointed that Obama isn't more liberal.  Seriously, he plays the D.C. game as well as anyone else, better than Hillster that's for sure, but his platform is nowhere near what Gore was running on.  But the Republican party has become the party that represents corporate corruption of the political process.  Pure and simple.  Are you telling me they couldn't find a flippin V.P. candidate that was clean?  Come ON!  what is that about... "oh she's only under small investigations..."   Meanwhile, while we aren't looking, MORE money is being siphoned off to foreign military dictatorships (promoting democracy my a**).  We tried the devil we know, TWICE, and they've proved themselves incompetent fools over and over again.  How many attorney generals does it take to screw in a light bulb?  How many times does Cheney's name have to show up on the board of company's that win "no-bid" contracts? What happened to fiscal conservatism, we had a surplus once didn't we... remember that?

I'm not voting republican this year for one reason:  NEW ORLEANS.  Besides the fact that I was born there, it was devastating to watch as this Republican party stood by and witnessed an unconscionable loss of human dignity.  If paying a little more in taxes means saving an American city from devastation, so be it.  
73 Challenger

Offline RabidScott

• Work in Progress
    • waywardgarage.com
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008 - 05:48:38 AM »
I've been told if Obama is elected our income taxes will nearly double, that he plans to increase capital gains taxes from 0% to 28% on all home sales, increase Dividend Taxes from 15% to 40%, and restore inheritance tax.

Is this true?

1970 Dodge Challenger
13.9 @ 101 with stock internally 440, OD 4 speed, 3.23 LSD

WaywardGarage.com

Offline Ornamental

• Oslo, Norway
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:32:16 AM »
A Female president?

Just wait till that time of the month starts. World War 3.  :lol:

Im not sexist but females dont have the attributes to lead as males do. No matter how hard they try, they were not built for the same things.
Tell that to Margaret Thatcher.
Panther Pink '72 Challenger Rallye.
Grey '70 Challenger R/T

-There are two kinds of pedestrians: The quick and the dead.

***Per Arne***

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:51:58 AM »
I find it funny that the 2 guys here endorsing Obama are not even American. What we need is a huge dose of those "small town values" I want the right to bear arms, I want to pray to GOD, not "whatever thing you pray to". Obama is the one riding a Kennedyesque type of campaign. He has almost no qualifications at all to be president. What, 2 years in the Senate? He is an articulate young black man who has swept people off their feet with some great speech writers.....thats it. One thing is certain though, the liberals should be worried. We have a team that can win and after winning, get things done. I will always choose the lesser of 2 evils and I am fairly sure who I am voting for.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008 - 08:04:40 AM »

:stirpot:

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline dutch

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008 - 08:44:31 AM »
 :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley:

now that`s a global thing.... :smilielol:
*** Bart ***