Author Topic: Sarah Palin...Wow!  (Read 14622 times)

Offline Pistol Gripper

• Resident
Re: Sarah Palin...Wow!
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008 - 03:29:31 PM »
What do we do when we see talk shows or tabloid blurbs about pregnant daughters?  WE BLAME THE PARENTS!  We've ALWAYS blamed the parents, and most of the time, the PARENTS are the one to blame!!!!

Sure glad you think can speak for me.  Let me set you straight.  When I hear of someone's daughter being pregnant, I don't think of blaming anyone, I figure it's none of my business.

So why NOW, when some chick is running on a presidential ticket and she's got a (hot) pregnant underage daughter, we say "Ohh it's not her fault, no no, not the parent's problem, no, don't pull family into this..."

She's not some "chick", she's the Governer of Alaska and the Vice Presidential candidate.  I won't say anymore, your words speak for themselves.

I'll let CudaGuy decide what to do with you for dragging him into this, he's a big boy, I bet he can handle himself.

I've asked before and I'll ask again,

WHAT THE HECK IS A COMMUNITY ORGANIZER ?

P.G.
O ne
B ig
A $$
M istake
A merica

Offline asm74

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008 - 03:36:52 PM »
The more things change...

I agree, Obama is not going to be the "candidate of change" that so many of his glassy eyed supporters would have you believe.  

But McCain isn't exactly a straight arrow either.  Members of his own unit won't vote for him (which says alot to me about leadership).  And he did a total 180 a few years ago on supporting Bush policies, much to the disappointment of his centrist supporters.  

73 Challenger

nivvy

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008 - 03:40:20 PM »
obama is a piece of  :poopoke:

Offline BIGSHCLUNK

• Sr. Resident
  • Miss NIKKI - were you this hot at 48?
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2008 - 04:27:45 PM »
WOW, nobody's even pulled the race card yet, or did ol' BIGS miss it?  :biggrin: No matter how you feel about there's lots of folk out there just not ready for that... 
hehehe

I'm sure this will end up as a locked topic ....  :grinyes:
70 Chally R/T Convertible- Yes she's really got a HEMI, no she's not a Charger!
                                             [o o o o]
                                                  OO
                                                  OO 
                                              [o o o o]
https://www.aanddtruckautoparts.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Offline MJS73

• Mike's 1973 Challenger
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2008 - 04:30:56 PM »
That's like saying you were impressed that he said he'd do a good job.  It's SUPPOSED to be that way.

For all those asked, Obama's responsibilities as a "community organizer" were to gather a organize people to stand in front of news cameras at protests.

Let's ask CudaGuy - "Hey Don - do you want McCain to keep you in Iraq for another four years, or would you like to come home and play with that new 'Cuda?"

YOU ask him.

Mike
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008 - 04:39:43 PM by MJS73 »
www.mikes73.com
Don't PM me - send me an e-mail at mjsavage2001@yahoo.com

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2008 - 04:33:22 PM »
That's like saying you were impressed that he said he'd do a good job.  It's SUPPOSED to be that way.

I know, I was just surprised to hear it I guess.

I'm sure this will end up as a locked topic ....  :grinyes:

:iagree: It looks like it is turning that way.
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2008 - 04:35:00 PM »
What's wrong about asking 'CudaGuy's opinion?   :clueless:  I'm after all just giving my opinions, and suggesting someone else do the same.

Obama's been scrutinized just as hard as everyone else.  So far we've dug up an overzealous pastor, and the fact that he thinks he's "elitess" - a word that even Google doesn't recognize.  Personally I liked John Stuart's comment - "He's running for the most powerful office in the country - why the hell SHOULDN'T he be elitess??"

Sorry - I didn't mean to offend anyone, well, besides politicians and the media (don't you love how every news team on TV is claiming that they're the "best" out there?) - both of which don't really care what I think anyways - they're too busy trying to give us our own opinions.

It's all just  :2cents: people.  I think everyone should see this South Park episode - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche_and_Turd

"The PETA's leader teaches him that an election is always between the douche and a turd, because they're the only people who suck up enough to make it that far in politics."

:iagree:

Jeff
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

Offline lumpy

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2008 - 05:39:56 PM »
Some of you are soooo political!! If you are Liberal, vote for Obama. If you are a Conservative, vote for McCain :drama:

Offline Pistol Gripper

• Resident
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2008 - 05:57:33 PM »
What about us Independents ?

P.G.
O ne
B ig
A $$
M istake
A merica

Offline lumpy

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2008 - 05:58:52 PM »
Nobody really cares what you guys think.

Offline ChallengerGary

• Resident
    • Challenger Gary
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2008 - 06:09:52 PM »
As far as the comment from ViperMan about asking CudaGuy's opinion, I'd love to hear it too.  Personally, I think a man that has proven himself so full of honor that he'd rather have his arms, shoulders, ribs, and legs repeatedly broken for YEARS rather than disrespect his uniform and his Country is exactly the type of man that NEEDS to be Commander in Chief.  Much less, a V.P. that has had to make decisions and not just "organize" and "lecture." 
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab 5.7 Hemi

1972 Dodge Demon - "new" project

AND TOO MANY OTHER MOPARS THROUGH MY HANDS TO COUNT

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2008 - 06:31:57 PM »
Nobody really cares what you guys think.

Lol - that was so cold it was funny.

I'll be honest though - I have no idea what Liberal or Conservative means.  I think that committing yourself to a political party is kinda stupid.  To me, it says "I can't make decisions for myself, so I'm going to commit myself to one side of the equation so I never have to think about it."  I realize that's not how it is for people... ...or at least most people...  but still.  I will choose a candidate by his values, ideals, plans, and by what he says and does.

And let's be clear - I WANT CudaGuy - and everyone else involved in this war - to come home.  Everytime he comes on this board he tells us he can't wait to come home.  We all write back and tell him to hurry home, and one of our political candidates says that we're "this close" to victory and he's going to keep us in the war until it's over.  The other says he's going to pull us out as soon as possible.  I want to know what the soldiers think - do they think we're close to succeeding?  Do they think we should stay?

Lastly, I challenge the remark about "dragging CudaGuy" into this.  He's over there RIGHT NOW - as far as I'm concerned, him and his colleagues stare at death every day of their lives.  You think I'm dragging him into this?  HE'S ALREADY IN.  If nothing else, I want to drag him HOME.

I'm sorry, but that comment has been nagging me all evening.

Jeff
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

nivvy

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2008 - 06:36:43 PM »
" If you cant send your own son to war how can you justify sending some else's "

Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Offline MJS73

• Mike's 1973 Challenger
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2008 - 06:54:55 PM »
he's "elitess" - a word that even Google doesn't recognize

That's because it's spelled "elitist".

" If you cant send your own son to war how can you justify sending some else's "

That is such trite nonsense rhetoric it's not even funny.  No one "sends" their son or daughter to war.  Anyone enlisting in the military is an adult and makes his or her own decision.  This idea that a parent sends his/her son or daughter to war is just plain silly.

You probably shouldn't quote Jesse Ventura if you want to be taken seriously (or John Stewart, for that matter).

Mike
www.mikes73.com
Don't PM me - send me an e-mail at mjsavage2001@yahoo.com

Offline leithal

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2008 - 06:56:45 PM »
Hi, my name is Stephen and I am a far right conservative, pro life, pro gun, Christian who has commited himself to the Republican Party because they are the more likely of the two parties running our government to support my beliefs...I therefore am STUPID  :icon16: