Sarah Palin...Wow!

Author Topic: Sarah Palin...Wow!  (Read 14645 times)

Offline leithal

Re: Sarah Palin...Wow!
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2008 - 06:58:28 PM »
People...please do not get your news from Jon Stewart...It's an entertainment show.  kinda like CNN

Offline MJS73

• Mike's 1973 Challenger
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:04:04 PM »
I am a far right conservative, pro life, pro gun, Christian who has commited himself to the Republican Party because they are the more likely of the two parties running our government to support my beliefs...I therefore am STUPID

Yeah?  Well, I'm stupider!

People...please do not get your news from Jon Stewart...It's an entertainment show.  kinda like CNN

:roflsmiley: but true!

Mike
www.mikes73.com
Don't PM me - send me an e-mail at mjsavage2001@yahoo.com

Offline lumpy

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:05:33 PM »
C'mon Viperman, you gotta be on one side or the other. Nobody votes for the candidate, they vote on their policies!! I am conservative, but if the sides were switched and Obama was the conservative and McCain the liberal, then I would vote for Obama, and all the Republicans would be defending him, saying he has years of experience and how can the liberals attack him just because he's black(oops, there's the race card), and we can't put a liberal like McCain in the whitehouse, just because he's a war hero, blah blah blah......

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:06:54 PM »
Hey don't forget about Stephen Colbert and the Colbert report.
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

Offline leithal

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:08:34 PM »
No, I'm stupidur

Offline lumpy

« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:16:23 PM »
Hey don't forget about Stephen Colbert and the Colbert report.

They are all just there for entertainment. Hannity, Olbermann, all a bunch of hypocrites!!

Offline 71chally416

• Resident
    • The Streetwalker
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:21:34 PM »
I'll get my news somewhere other than Comedy Central, thank you.

It's really gonna be a tough sell to most intelligent thinking people to convince them ANYONE in the Senate has more honor than John McCain does. It'll be equally tough to convince them that Biden or Obama has more executive experience than the Governor of Alaska. She has an 80% approval rating while the Democratic controlled Congress has it's lowest approval rating in history. Case closed....
Once we had Ronald Reagan, Bob Hope & Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama, No Hope and No Cash!

Offline 71chmark

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:23:00 PM »
I'm going to vote for McCain because Sarah is so hot!
I may be schizophrenic,
but at least I have each other

Offline burnt orange

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:23:23 PM »
A true change would have been Ron Paul. Google him.

Obama and McCain are simply different colored clones of the morons who have dragged this great country to the edge of the abyss and are just about to push it over.  What is needed is real change, and now.  The US can;t afford either of these jokers, but it looks like it is gonna happen, unless Bush and company stage another terrorist attack and suspend the Constitution to stay in power.  The legislation has been passed to allow it......
< ° ) ) >< 

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:25:32 PM »
A true change would have been Ron Paul. Google him.

Obama and McCain are simply different colored clones of the morons who have dragged this great country to the edge of the abyss and are just about to push it over.  What is needed is real change, and now.  The US can;t afford either of these jokers, but it looks like it is gonna happen, unless Bush and company stage another terrorist attack and suspend the Constitution to stay in power.  The legislation has been passed to allow it......

That is one of the many reasons no one takes the greens seriously. They support a candidate who cannot win and spout stupid **** about Bush planning the terrorist attacks personally  :screwy:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

nivvy

« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:29:03 PM »
I'm going to vote for McCain because Sarah is so hot!

me too...... plus im not paying that idiot obama 28% of my home when i sell it.... or tap into peoples 401k's ........ I cant believe obama didnt pick hillary to sponge off the white chick for votes....

BREWSTERS MILLIONS - NONE OF THE ABOVE~~~~~~~~~

Offline leithal

« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:29:17 PM »
I don't believe in going after people like Olbermann, Stewart, Hannity, and Rush.  Most people know where they stand politcally and they expect them to say certain things they agree with.  Where I have an issue is when news organizations pose as an unbiased news sources when in reality they have an organized agenda that shapes how they report "news".

Offline leithal

« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:31:10 PM »
So, it was George Bush who attacked America and not the terrorists?  Holy  :poopoke: I've been lied to.

nivvy

« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:34:27 PM »
ISSUE                                                                              JOHN McCAIN                      BARAK OBAMA 
Favors new drilling offshore US                                                   Yes                                     No
(May have changed recently)
Will appoint judges who interpret the law not make it                     Yes                                      No 
Served in the US Armed Forces                                                  Yes                                      No
Amount of time served in the US Senate                                  22 YEARS                              1/2 Year
Will institute a socialized national health care plan                          No                                       Yes
Supports abortion throughout the pregnancy                                 No                                      Yes
Would pull troops out of Iraq immediately                                      No                                       Yes 
Supports gun ownership rights                                                   Yes                                        No 
Supports homosexual marriage                                                    No                                       Yes 
Proposed programs will mean a huge tax increase                           No                                       Yes 
Voted against making English the official language                          No                                        Yes 
Voted to give Social Security benefits to illegals                            No                                        Yes 

CAPITAL GAINS TAX 
MCCAIN  0% on home sales up to $500,000 per home (couples). McCain does not propose any change in existing home sales income tax. 
OBAMA  28% on profit from ALL home sales.  (How does this affect you? If you sell your home and make a profit, you will pay 28% of your gain on taxes. If you are heading toward retirement and would like to down-size your home or move into a retirement community, 28% of the money you make from your home will go to taxes. This proposal will adversely affect the elderly who are counting on the income from their homes as part of their retirement income.) 

DIVIDEND TAX 
MCCAIN  15% (no change) 
OBAMA  39.6% - (How will this affect you? If you have any money invested in stock market, IRA, mutual funds, college funds, life insurance, retirement accounts, or anything that pays or reinvests dividends, you will now be paying nearly 40% of the money earned on taxes if Obama becomes president. The experts predict that 'Higher tax rates on dividends and capital gains would crash the stock market, yet do absolutely nothing to cut the deficit.') 

INCOME TAX 
MCCAIN
(no changes)  Single making 30K - tax $4,500
Single making 50K - tax $12,500
Single making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 60K- tax $9,000
Married making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 125K - tax $31,250 
OBAMA (reversion to pre-Bush tax cuts)  Single making 30K - tax $8,400
Single making 50K - tax $14,000
Single making 75K - tax $23,250
Married making 60K - tax $16,800
Married making 75K - tax $21,000
Married making 125K - tax $38,750
Under Obama, your taxes could almost double! 

INHERITANCE TAX 
MCCAIN  - 0% (No change, Bush repealed this tax) 
OBAMA  Restore the inheritance tax
Many families have lost businesses, farms, ranches, and homes that have been in their families for generations because they could not afford the inheritance tax. Those willing their assets to loved ones will only lose them to these taxes. 
NEW TAXES PROPOSED BY OBAMA 
New government taxes proposed on homes that are more than 2400 square feet.  New gasoline taxes (as if gas weren't high enough already) New taxes on natural resources consumption (heating gas, water, electricity)  New taxes on retirement accounts, and last but not least....New taxes to pay for socialized medicine so we can receive the same level of medical care as other third-world countries!!! 

You can verify the above at the following web sites:

http://money.cnn.com/news/specials/election/2008/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/issues/issues.taxes.html

http://elections.foxnews.com/?s=proposed+taxes
http://bulletin.aarp.org/yourworld/politics/articles/mccain_obama_offer_different_visions_on_taxes.html

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/candidates/barack_obama/
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/candidates/john_mccain/

Offline lumpy

« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2008 - 07:41:13 PM »
Yeah, that pretty much says it all.