Author Topic: Win a 2008 Dodge Challenger #6 Build!!!!  (Read 623 times)

Offline t1971Chally

Win a 2008 Dodge Challenger #6 Build!!!!
« on: September 07, 2008 - 09:34:57 AM »
Hello everyone!!! I posted earlier this year regarding the 2008 Dodge Challenger #6   :wow: that is being raffled off to benefit needy children in the Howard county, Kokomo, Indiana. I am reposting this information as I cannot find that posting. So here goes again..... The "Community Christmas Fund" is a non-profit organization that raises money to purchasing Christmas gifts for families that otherwise would not have a Christmas. The group is made up of employees who work at the Chrysler Kokomo Transmission Plant (The one that made all of the transmissions for those great mopar cars). Some of you have already purchases tickets and we appreciate your support. Basically, I just trying to remind everyone of the charity and that

TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO PURCHASE YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!!! YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS BY DECEMBER 1ST, 2008. THE DRAWING WILL BE DECEMBER 22, 2008!!! WHAT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT THAT WILL BE!!!!!!!  :jumping: :jumping:

JUST TO REMIND EVERYONE, WE OBTAINED THE #6 PRODUCTION CHALLENGER FOR THE RAFFLE. IT IS AWESOME!!! You can check out pictures of the car being built and all of the information regarding the purchasing of tickets. Go to http://www.americasfirstcar.com/ , click on the Dodge Challenger and there you will find photos, info on the charity, charity license number, and how to purchase tickets. Earlier in the year we were allowing ticket buyers to use Paypal, however, due to a change in policy at the local United Way office in Howard county IN, we can no longer use Paypal. The only options we have is money orders and cashier checks payable to the Community Christmas Fund. The best part is you are getting a chance at the #6 build Dodge Challenger, benefiting local families, and your ticket purchase is tax deductible since IT IS A LICENSED CHARITY (license number is listed on website). You will receive a receipt for tax purposes. I will post some pics soon of the #6 Dodge Challenger.......

Thanks for your support!!!

Ted
Ted
1971 Dodge Challenger 440 Magnum
:cheers:

Offline IMNCARN82

• Resident
  • LeDZeP
Re: Win a 2008 Dodge Challenger #6 Build!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008 - 09:39:34 AM »
I wuz wondering about this...    I bought 5 "tickets".   They never came. No conformation. Could you look into this for me? What is the status with this raffle?  When is the drawing?     Thanks,Robert.
'73 340 5 speed,RMS,BAER,... "Supercuda" (O[   ]||||[   ]O)  
'69 Dodge Charger 383,Auto                  (OiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiiO)
13' Challenger R/T BlacktoP  6spd. (OO________OO)
71' Demon
75' Duster
87' Conquest TSI
56' Plaza
Boulder CO
Robert    "cuda bob"

Offline t1971Chally

Re: Win a 2008 Dodge Challenger #6 Build!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008 - 06:50:37 PM »
Robert,

Just sent you a PM.  Please give me a call tomorrow in the office and we will resolve it. 

Thanks,

Ted
Ted
1971 Dodge Challenger 440 Magnum
:cheers: