Please lock all threads that say

Author Topic: Please lock all threads that say  (Read 9071 times)

Offline BoughtItNew

• Barracuda
Re: Please lock all threads that say
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2008 - 08:03:58 AM »
Good Grief!

Isn't it bad enough some battle the Ford vs. Chevy vs. Mopar and now we have to fight over which E-Body is better????

I've driven both and own a Cuda because by the time I could afford to buy a new one I had to settle for a leftover, took what I could get and am still loving it to death!

From the cockpit I can't tell the difference...

:roflsmiley:
 :stirpot:
Mike Tritle
DeKalb, IL 60115
Original Owner
74 Barracuda

Purchased Sept. 10, 1974  
DesPlaines Chrysler Plymouth
DesPlaines, IL

Offline MyMopar

« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2008 - 01:09:24 PM »
I've driven both and own a Cuda because by the time I could afford to buy a new one I had to settle for a leftover, took what I could get

See this Cuda owner even admits taken what he can get - leftover unwanted Cuda  :stirpot:
1969 (OO===]|[===OO)
1973 (OO/=====\OO) <---SOLD
1997 (O|||||O) <---SOLD

Smoke tires, not drugs!

craigsmytcudas

« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2008 - 02:03:03 PM »
this thread reminds me of the pet store, you know that section with all the betas these little fish hate every thing including them selfs . do you guys bow up when you look in the mirror. :roflsmiley: :droolingbounce:

sleepychallenger

« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2008 - 02:03:57 PM »
i do  :smilielol:

Offline cudadave72

• you motorboatin sob!!!
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2008 - 04:46:06 PM »
Lets just use simple logic here.

More challengers were made than Cudas, that means more people were interested in challengers than cudas. If the car was worse than a cuda, then more people woulda opted for the cuda and more cudas would have been made.

Case Closed. :icon16:

Ok I see your logic. What you are saying is that Camaros and Mustangs are way superior to e-bodies do to the fact that hundreds of thousands were sold compared to our cars. That means all of us mopar guys are idiots including those that dont own e-bodies. :poopoke:.... Or reverse thinking can be applied that a majority of people are sheeps and buy what everyone else is buying and only those that want to stick out in a crowd go against the flow making the Cuda in fact the top of the chain!!! :stirpot: :blah: :cheers:
1972 BS23 H code Cuda, B5 blue, 340 streched to 416 cu in, 727 w/ 8 3/4 rear, 7.23 in the 1/8 mile and 11.38@117mph in the 1/4 on drag radials   Under restoration! Coming soon... 440cuin R3 Indy SMALL BLOCK monster!!!!

Offline 340kiwi

• I'll see you in the babe section, Mr Anderson.
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2008 - 05:49:27 PM »
This is awesome! after we settle this pointless argument we can start on which year of whatever car was the best and then which motor then which colour then which interior trim on and on and on until we all disappear up our own a**holes  :lol2:

I can see the headlines now: UGLY DIVORCE LOOMS  :swear:AS CUDA SPLITS FROM CHALLENGER, RUINING BEST SITE ON THE NET!  :lol:
Paul
70 Challenger - coming together at the speed of molasses on a frosty morning!

Offline 71chmark

« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2008 - 06:51:40 PM »
I was sure I could get this thread locked by now.  It's hurting my feelings.  It's making me scared.  I'm afraid my friends won't play with me anymore.  Good natured arguing and even passionate arguing can be fun.  What's the worry?  You're going to lose a hotheaded or thin skinned or overly sensitive member?  You've got to be kidding.  Mopar people can't have controversial opinions and discuss them on this site?  Why not?  Is this site only for cars?  I understand no vulgar or personal attacks but no arguing?  Geez golly Mom.  Give us a break.
I may be schizophrenic,
but at least I have each other

Offline BadJoey

« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2008 - 07:39:08 PM »
This is awesome! after we settle this pointless argument we can start on which year of whatever car was the best and then which motor then which colour then which interior trim on and on and on until we all disappear up our own a**holes  :lol2:

I can see the headlines now: UGLY DIVORCE LOOMS  :swear:AS CUDA SPLITS FROM CHALLENGER, RUINING BEST SITE ON THE NET!  :lol:

Put me in for 70 Challenger ,yellow with black vinyl top, 440

:smilielol: :smilielol:

Offline 340kiwi

• I'll see you in the babe section, Mr Anderson.
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2008 - 08:34:22 PM »
I was sure I could get this thread locked by now.  It's hurting my feelings.  It's making me scared.  I'm afraid my friends won't play with me anymore.  Good natured arguing and even passionate arguing can be fun.  What's the worry?  You're going to lose a hotheaded or thin skinned or overly sensitive member?  You've got to be kidding.  Mopar people can't have controversial opinions and discuss them on this site?  Why not?  Is this site only for cars?  I understand no vulgar or personal attacks but no arguing?  Geez golly Mom.  Give us a break.

It's all good Dude,  :lol: means I'm laughing remember?
My point is, the name of this site is Cuda Challenger. We're all here because we either own or love E Bodies therefore this argument can never be resolved - opinions are like a**holes, everybodies got one! :lol2:
Paul
70 Challenger - coming together at the speed of molasses on a frosty morning!

Offline 71chmark

« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2008 - 08:41:58 PM »
 :2thumbs:
I may be schizophrenic,
but at least I have each other

Offline cudax34me

« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2008 - 09:00:05 PM »
so do you think the pony and puttytat or the camaro and firechikin folks have these lovers quarrels?

Offline cudadave72

• you motorboatin sob!!!
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2008 - 09:03:40 PM »
I used to pick on my sister all the time but we still love each other. Its all good!!! :2thumbs: :clapping: :lol2:
1972 BS23 H code Cuda, B5 blue, 340 streched to 416 cu in, 727 w/ 8 3/4 rear, 7.23 in the 1/8 mile and 11.38@117mph in the 1/4 on drag radials   Under restoration! Coming soon... 440cuin R3 Indy SMALL BLOCK monster!!!!

Offline thedodgeboys

• Resident
  • ''Normal’s Overrated''
    • THE DODGE BOYS
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2008 - 09:13:39 PM »
Red 70 challenger r\t convertible 440 6-pack red leather interior 15-inch rally wheels white top
White strip luggage rack power windows super track pack 4 speed consol mounted cassette player
Rimblow wheel SE chrome  & a shaker …

Did I miss any options?

Oh and my 70 cuda is optioned out the same way…

I win !      :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley:
Go Fast & Have Fun...
70 6.1 HEMI 6-speed Drop Top...

Offline cudax34me

« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2008 - 09:25:59 PM »
 :2thumbs: :cheers:

Offline buzzard

• Why is their AIR
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2008 - 09:52:12 PM »
 BUZZARD says :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: Lets all have a beer for the   EEEE body