Author Topic: darn I just feel off a motor cycle twice 10 minutes ago  (Read 4075 times)

Offline heminut

• Resident
  • owner of the poor man's Hemi Cuda
Re: darn I just feel off a motor cycle twice 10 minutes ago
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2008 - 12:18:59 AM »
Geez Al, I'm surprised you can even walk! Road rash on the knee hurts like the dickens when you bend your knee and pull on that skin. Go ahead, ask me how I know!  :roflsmiley:

Anyway, glad you're okay. It's amazing how quick those bikes can mess you up!
1970 5.7 Hemi Cuda

Offline Lunchbox

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2008 - 04:17:51 AM »
I got spanked by little bike like that before too  :crying: glad to hear you are OK.

You must be down in Wahpeton...

Your PM Box is full  :2thumbs:

Lunch

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2008 - 02:12:14 PM »
I got spanked by little bike like that before too  :crying: glad to hear you are OK.

You must be down in Wahpeton...

Your PM Box is full  :2thumbs:

Lunch

Yes , thats where I am , talk about so movers here. :banghead:  Not much getting done today.  First thing they talked about when I got here was lunchtime specials, then 2 hr safety film and test, then Job site specific, then site evaluation, then hit the breaks and im posting :bigsmile:

Ladies and gentelmen,  live from cargill inc in Wahpeton N. Dakota, I give you big  :wave:  7 hr break on the clock :banghead:

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2008 - 08:41:44 PM »
7 hour break already :faint: at least it will give you a chance to catch up on some sleep buddy :2thumbs:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2008 - 10:37:50 PM »
Yes , thats where I am , talk about so movers here. :banghead:  Not much getting done today.  First thing they talked about when I got here was lunchtime specials, then 2 hr safety film and test, then Job site specific, then site evaluation, then hit the breaks and im posting :bigsmile:

Ladies and gentelmen,  live from cargill inc in Wahpeton N. Dakota, I give you big  :wave:  7 hr break on the clock :banghead:

LOL I hear that Al. Working for a Cargill company called Mosaic means we do the same. Safety out the wazoo and when you are done they have more safety for you. I was on a BST steering team for over 4 years so I am overflowing with safety  :bricks1: Hope you are feeling better
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*