Author Topic: boy Mopars are losing value  (Read 2052 times)

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
Re: boy Mopars are losing value
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008 - 10:20:07 PM »
Man, that R/T SE is sweet but I think I would do someone in for that 'Cuda convertible  :droolingbounce:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline DAYTONA

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008 - 10:49:07 PM »
Man, that R/T SE is sweet but I think I would do someone in for that 'Cuda convertible  :droolingbounce:

...the picture is about 20 years old, but is still one of my favorites from the "old days"....

...RT/SE....HEMI, AT....first HEMI Challenger ever made
...CUDA...340/AT(matching numbers)...AC, PW, Elastometrics....the most serious thing wrong was the color, it was an ORIGINAL Plum/White/White/White Billboard car...I saw it some years later fully estored, it was a knockout...paid about $20K for it back then, that makes me weep :roflsmiley:

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008 - 11:55:48 PM »
...the picture is about 20 years old, but is still one of my favorites from the "old days"....

...RT/SE....HEMI, AT....first HEMI Challenger ever made
...CUDA...340/AT(matching numbers)...AC, PW, Elastometrics....the most serious thing wrong was the color, it was an ORIGINAL Plum/White/White/White Billboard car...I saw it some years later fully estored, it was a knockout...paid about $20K for it back then, that makes me weep :roflsmiley:

Gotsta love the white topped and gutted cars. I bet that car is a knockout in its original form. It has amazed me to find out that the Challenger was considered the top tier car between the two but with the form fitting elastomeric bumpers and road lamps I was always under the impression that the 'Cuda had the higher level of trim. Nonetheless that is one amazing picture. I know back n black would not approve and you have been asked before but please consider me for adoption  :bigsmile:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*