Author Topic: Photos from the Big Sky Show & Shine - Wed. 9/24 ONLY!  (Read 1044 times)

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
Photos from the Big Sky Show & Shine - Wed. 9/24 ONLY!
« on: September 24, 2008 - 12:56:07 AM »
This is a link to a site I visit daily - I've posted a few jokes I've read there in the Joke Corner.  The Keeper is a computer systems guy and has been running his own site since the days of bulletin boards.  He's a Corvette enthusiast, but appreciates all makes of muscle, as well as beautiful women and a good joke.  The site gets updated daily.  To date, he's had over 41 million visits to his site since 1995.

Today, 9/24/08, he posted some photos from the 14th Annual Big Sky Show and Shine, sent in by a frequent visitor to his site.  I don't know when this show was - probably a couple of weeks ago, given how long it's taken him to post some pics I've sent in the past.  Because he changes the site daily, these pics will only be up today. 

WARNING!!!!
This site FREQUENTLY features nude women on the front page.  If you check it on any day other than 9/24, you may find yourself looking at something you don't want to see.  Do NOT follow this link after 9/24 if you are easily offended or with children or jealous wives in the room.  ("Mama always said life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're going to find." - Forrest Gump)

With that, here's the link: http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/home1024.html
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline MyMopar

Re: Photos from the Big Sky Show & Shine - Wed. 9/24 ONLY!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008 - 01:10:59 PM »
Good pictures, thanks for posting.
1969 (OO===]|[===OO)
1973 (OO/=====\OO) <---SOLD
1997 (O|||||O) <---SOLD

Smoke tires, not drugs!