Author Topic: My new tags & request from my little guy NC (updated 10/25)  (Read 7361 times)

Offline Confederate Cuda

My new tags & request from my little guy NC (updated 10/25)
« on: September 27, 2008 - 12:36:08 PM »
Here is a picture of my new tag  :bigsmile: Car is in the shop getting the upholstry done. My little guy also has a request to try to help finish his license plate collection. We need the following states to have all 50 CT, DE, MA,KS,OK,NY,NC,ND,VT,RI,SC,WV,WY. I will be happy to pay for the plate and shipping if you have one you can send us. I told him we would also collect the Canada tags as we have 3 of them so far. Thanks for all the help. Mark and Alex

« Last Edit: October 25, 2008 - 01:29:17 PM by Confederate Cuda »

Offline R/T hedkace

• Resident
Aw man..........I just saw a plate get thrown away at work a few days ago .........MA
The funny thing is you are the first one I thought about when I saw the plate, but I thought you already had a MA plate  :bricks1:
 I'll check to see if it is still there when I head into work on Monday  :hyper:

Jeff     
    Defending the Earth from "uptight" mods!!   an endless crusade..........

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 4speed Dana
1970 Dodge Super Bee
1969 Barracuda
 Massachusetts

Alaskan_TA

I was just wondering about how Alex' collection was coming along the other day. :wave:

What is your daughter's name? The next time I send something to Alex I would like to send her something as well........

Barry

Offline GoodysGotaCuda

• Sr. Resident
I see my NV and CA plates up there, wall is filling up nicely! wish i had some more plates around.

Good luck!
Build Page: Goody's 'Cuda Build Page
1976 Dodge Warlock
1972 Barracuda - 5.7 Hemi + T56 Magnum

Wheel & Tire Specs:Link

Offline Confederate Cuda

Thanks guys

I was just wondering about how Alex' collection was coming along the other day. :wave:

What is your daughter's name? The next time I send something to Alex I would like to send her something as well........

Barry

My daughters name is Susie. Thanks for thinking of her.

Offline 1ownr

Re: My new tags and a request from my little guy. MA,KS,OK,NY,NC,ND,VT,RI,SC,WV,
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008 - 11:41:43 PM »
you can cross off 1 more, my treat.  It's funny our son went to WV last week to the Hatfield McCoy Trails and the owner of the Trailhouse requested a plate also.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2008 - 07:20:26 AM by 1ownr »

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
I have a BC plate & am looking for a Saskatchewan plate before I send it , Manitoba too if I can locate one

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline Confederate Cuda

you can cross off RI, my treat.  It's funny our son went to WV last week to the Hatfield McCoy Trails and the owner of the Trailhouse requested a plate also.

judy
Thanks Judy, RI is a hard one to find.... not to many of y'all out there

Offline Confederate Cuda

I have a BC plate & am looking for a Saskatchewan plate before I send it , Manitoba too if I can locate one
Thanks Chryco,
I think that he is as excited about the Canada plates as the US. We spend 30 min. yesterday looking up all the proviences on the internet and studying a map. Of course he asked 1000 questions but it is a fun way for him to learn.

Offline ny1971challenger

Still need a New York plate? I may have a few hanging in the garage. 

BTW, I may live in New York now but I was born in Virginia and lived in North Carolina for awhile so I'm still a Rebel at heart!

Offline Finoke

I've got a nice Delaware one you can have. I'm not off till next week but I can mail it to ya.
Tom

Offline arcticmopar

• Yukon Canada
Hey Alex, i thought someone from Alberta found ya a "polar bear" plate from the NWT? If not let me know cause I'll try and beg,burrow or  :naughty: this winter.
RUNS WHITH SISSORS!  and  DIGITALY CHALLENGED!

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
I would send you a MA one but my neighbor would be pissed I took it off his car...   :22yikes:  :roflsmiley:

I'll keep my eyes peeled for one!  :sly:  :grinyes:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline Confederate Cuda

Still need a New York plate? I may have a few hanging in the garage. 

BTW, I may live in New York now but I was born in Virginia and lived in North Carolina for awhile so I'm still a Rebel at heart!

Thanks we still need NY. We will give a little rebel yell for you when we get the plate. :2thumbs: thanks for the help

Offline Confederate Cuda

I've got a nice Delaware one you can have. I'm not off till next week but I can mail it to ya.
Tom

Thanks Tom
We will post pictures when when we get your plate