Author Topic: My new tags & request from my little guy NC (updated 10/25)  (Read 7363 times)

Offline Confederate Cuda

One Polar Bear, tagged,bagged and mailed little buddy! :bigsmile:

I did not think that I would ever get one of those!! You are cool  :2thumbs: :clapping: :woohoo: :woo: :cooldancing: :bigsmile: :cheers: :drool: :bigshades: :bananasmi :bananasmi :bananasmi

Alex

Alaskan_TA

Hey Alex,
Susie has a moose on the way, (shhh....... it is a surprise) but please make sure the polar bear is well secured, they do not get along with moose very well..........  :22yikes:

There is a rather small item in the box for you as well from very far away.........  :wave:

Barry

Offline Lunchbox

Tag to see what I got.

Lunch

Offline Pistol Gripper

• Resident
Confederate Cuda,

I'll send off a couple plates.  Alex may or may not want them, but he might use them for trades if not.  What year Mopar do you have BTW ?

P.G.
O ne
B ig
A $$
M istake
A merica

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
Aw man - all I have is a Georgia tag, but I see you already have one.  I was thinking of a tag collection some day too - something to ornament the garage.  I've been starting to collect tin signs and such - bought a few from Carlisle this past year.  Hopefully I'll get to hang them someday soon.

Nice Collection - congrats!

Jeff
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

Offline Confederate Cuda

Confederate Cuda,

I'll send off a couple plates.  Alex may or may not want them, but he might use them for trades if not.  What year Mopar do you have BTW ?

P.G.

Thanks PG
He is always happy to get any tags. I have a 73 Cuda and a 70 roadrunner

Offline Confederate Cuda

Offline Lunchbox

:clueless: :clueless:

Im going to check to see if I have a extra plate that you are missing and taged this thread so I don't forget about it. Sorry some habits form other forums that don't get used much here like +1.  :icon16:

Offline Confederate Cuda

Thanks Tom
got your plate today. It was cool and I learned that Delaware was the first state.

Offline Confederate Cuda

New York is on it's way too.

Got you plate today and it was cool. I love the statue of Liberty picture on it.  :2thumbs:

Thanks
Alex
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008 - 09:38:55 PM by Confederate Cuda »

Offline Confederate Cuda

Thanks Leakey
Got the Kansas tags today. They were great and the completed that row on my wall.
Alex :2thumbs:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008 - 09:47:44 PM by Confederate Cuda »

Offline Confederate Cuda

Hey Alex,
Susie has a moose on the way, (shhh....... it is a surprise) but please make sure the polar bear is well secured, they do not get along with moose very well..........  :22yikes:

There is a rather small item in the box for you as well from very far away.........  :wave:

Barry

Thanks Mr.Barry,
I got your present today and it was really cool. At first I thought they must have very small cars in the Netherlands but my dad said it was for a motorcycle. My sister loved her moose. She named him snuggles.  My dad also started a new wall for my plates from other countries (not US or Canada)

Thanks
Alex and for my sister Susie.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008 - 11:10:24 PM by Confederate Cuda »

Alaskan_TA

My pleasure Alex & Susie.  :wave:

I bet Snuggles is quite happy to be out of that tiny little box.  :thumbsup:

Offline Finoke

Alex,
Delaware is looking good! I'm glad it made it safe and I love the picture!  :bigsmile:
Finoke

Offline cudadave72

• you motorboatin sob!!!
Thanks Cudadave
The recent one will be fine. Thanks for your help. We used to live in Charlotte but of course I don't have my old plates now that Alex has started a collection. :bricks1:

Thanks again,
Mark

Mark,

I'll send you a current one then! If you dont see it by mid week drop me an e-mail to remind me as I can be quite forgetfull sometimes!! :icon16: My e-mail is dynamicauto@bellsouth.net

Dave
1972 BS23 H code Cuda, B5 blue, 340 streched to 416 cu in, 727 w/ 8 3/4 rear, 7.23 in the 1/8 mile and 11.38@117mph in the 1/4 on drag radials   Under restoration! Coming soon... 440cuin R3 Indy SMALL BLOCK monster!!!!