Sold at MATS - Restored Original 1971 Six Pack setup Relisted

Author Topic: Sold at MATS - Restored Original 1971 Six Pack setup Relisted  (Read 2999 times)

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
Sold at MATS - Restored Original 1971 Six Pack setup Relisted
« on: October 05, 2008 - 01:33:19 PM »
See new post with pictures below.... Thanks

« Last Edit: March 28, 2010 - 08:37:06 PM by az-nick »

Offline chaps70rt

• 70 Challenger R/T Hardtop in Progress (Canada)
Re: Original 1971 Six Pack setup - Restored
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008 - 12:24:28 AM »
Wow .... really nice set up.   Does all the linkage and other bolt on pieces come with the set-up?   Or are there still a number of parts to be purchased?   Are you in a hurry to sell.   I don't need this set up until the spring.

Thanks ....  Chaps70rt
White 1970 Challenger R/T
440 - 4BBL - Shaker
Daily Driver - 2014 Dodge RAM 1500
Stouffville, Ontario Canada

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008 - 11:02:54 PM »
Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation and the day before I needed to fly home I got the FLU real bad.

The linkage and choke are included.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008 - 11:24:18 PM »
Wow .... really nice set up.   Does all the linkage and other bolt on pieces come with the set-up?   Or are there still a number of parts to be purchased?   Are you in a hurry to sell.   I don't need this set up until the spring.

Thanks ....  Chaps70rt

Uh he's sellin it now... You maybe should spring now or it wont make it till spring...Thats an excellent deal and it is forsale in other places bud

Offline chaps70rt

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008 - 09:20:51 AM »
Is there any other parts I would need for my Challenger other than the filter setup?

If you are not in a hurry to sell .... I could provide a payment set up and then deliver the goods on final payment?   Otherwise, good luck with your sale.

CHAPS70RT
440 - 4BBL - Shaker

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008 - 11:21:11 AM »
Is there any other parts I would need for my Challenger other than the filter setup?

If you are not in a hurry to sell .... I could provide a payment set up and then deliver the goods on final payment?   Otherwise, good luck with your sale.

CHAPS70RT

Looks like fuel lines
coil bracket
throttle bracket is needed :2thumbs:

Offline chaps70rt

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008 - 09:32:44 PM »
Al .... are you assisting with the sale of this?    I think I need to hear from the seller on his urgency and the details before making a decision.   Thanks for your assistance none the less.

CHAPS70RT
440 - 4BBL - Shaker

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008 - 09:43:13 PM »
Al .... are you assisting with the sale of this?    I think I need to hear from the seller on his urgency and the details before making a decision.   Thanks for your assistance none the less.

CHAPS70RT

Actually, Nick is sick and down for a few days. He just got back from an 8 day vacation then come down with the flue. So he is not around much right now

Offline chaps70rt

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008 - 10:33:58 PM »
Okay ... no problem.  I am definitely not in a hurry and can wait until he is up and around to respond.

Cheers .... :bigsmile:
440 - 4BBL - Shaker

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008 - 09:53:12 PM »
Thanks Al for helping out, I am well enough to get on the compuer now but not to go to work.....   :woohoo:

As far as parts, I think I do have a throttle bracket.
As far as when I need to sell it, it is like any other time, If you put a deposit down on it and pay every month, that is fine, my issue with that is, once, 12 years ago I had a break in and parts were stolen and I have always been gun shy to sell on a payment plan since then, I am sure you can understand why I am cautious to do it.
If you don't mind me asking, What is your time frame?
Where are you located?

Offline chaps70rt

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008 - 10:02:51 PM »
Hi Nick .... I am in Canada.  I am in the midst of a restoration of a 70 Challenger with a 440 4-speed.   It is getting ready to paint and is in need of many other items before I would be ready for a six pack setup.   If you don't find a buyer in the interim, keep me in mind.   I won't really be in a position to look at this option until the spring, but again I am interested and believe that you are asking a fair price for the goods shown.   Just want to be up front with my intentions and agenda.    All the best and feel free to stay in touch if the package doesn't move in the interim.   Thanks .... CHAPS70RT  :cheers:
440 - 4BBL - Shaker

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010 - 12:57:32 PM »
Re-listed once again, someone was going to buy these and I held on to them for him but apparently he must not want them, I have waited almost 1 yr so I best put them up for sale again.
they can be picked up at Mopars at the Strip in Vegas in March or at Spring Fling in California in April......

$1675, I have more $ into them.....

I purchased these carbs and manifold a few years ago and had the carbs professionally restored. I have decided to go in another direction and I am selling these. You may have seen these at the Mopars at the Strip or at Spring Fling this past year. While I was at Spring Fling they were photographed by a Mopar Magazine for a future carburetor feature they will be doing.

Carb numbers are:
1690 List - 4672
2530 List - 4670
1680 List - 4671
Manifold – 2946276
The Linkage and choke are also included.
The date codes on the carbs are from the second half of 1970yr so these carbs came off an early build 71 six-pack.   

These are just a few pictures, I have other pictures if you need to see anything, just let me know.

Firm at $1675.00 + shipping
nicksclassicparts@cox.net

Thanks,
Nick
nicksclassicparts@cox.net
520-260-1983

« Last Edit: February 21, 2010 - 04:10:33 PM by az-nick »

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
So sorry Nick.  I thought you took them to that show in La.  And I have been stressed for money on and off.  I did think they were gone. You are the man if you were holding them that long for me :2thumbs:  Hope this didnt glitch our friendship. fantastic deal.

Offline chaps70rt

Hi Nick .... I am just getting ready to paint my Challenger ....$$$$.   I will have to pass again ..... drats.

It is a great looking setup.  I am sure that it won't last long.   All the best .... Gary
440 - 4BBL - Shaker

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
So sorry Nick.  I thought you took them to that show in La.  And I have been stressed for money on and off.  I did think they were gone. You are the man if you were holding them that long for me :2thumbs:  Hope this didnt glitch our friendship. fantastic deal.

No, you had said you were going to be in LA in Oct 09 and or passing through AZ there about, I said that is great if you are out here at that time, I would bring them to the Spring Fling to deliver them to you or if you wanted you could stop by my home in AZ on your way home from LA and pick them up.
Sorry if you miss understood, and yes I did save them for you but I can also understand financial problems arise at any moment, it has happen to me many times and I do understand. Has it glitch our friendship, I think not, I am not upset at all, I was just sitting back waiting to hear from you.  :thumbsup:
Anyways I need to sell them so I have listed them again.....  :thumbsup: