Author Topic: CALENDAR VOTING THREAD - VOTE FOR YOUR 12 FAVS  (Read 14268 times)

Offline DoNotChallengeHer

• Resident
  • Drive It Like You Stole It !
Re: CALENDAR VOTING THREAD - VOTE FOR YOUR 12 FAVS
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2008 - 12:23:53 PM »
Great photos, everyone.  :clapping:  There is a miss print on mine. Mine's a 1971.  :clueless:

Offline dutch

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2008 - 12:40:29 PM »
looking great everyone  :2thumbs:  can`t wait for the calendar to show up in the mail  :jumping:
*** Bart ***

Offline MyMopar

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2008 - 02:15:19 PM »
Great photos, everyone.  :clapping:  There is a miss print on mine. Mine's a 1971.  :clueless:
:smilielol:   First I had an email problem, then I forgot to include your name in the list and lastly I put the wrong year down.  :banghead:
Believe me, I have nothing against you, you must have been a Ford or Chevy fan in a past life and subconsciously I am punishing you.

As for OzCuda, he got in touch with me late last night and unfortunately he did submit a pic but I never received it  :banghead:  It's too bad because those shots were awesome!

Please review what I put on the pictures you submitted, as already pointed out I made a year mistake, make sure your car year and your board name are spelled correctly so I can make corrections now.

Thanks again for all who submitted!  Everyone did a great job taking  :picture: and I think everyone is going to step it up even more next year, if possible.
1969 (OO===]|[===OO)
1973 (OO/=====\OO) <---SOLD
1997 (O|||||O) <---SOLD

Smoke tires, not drugs!

kudakidd

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2008 - 08:18:27 PM »
great pics,tough to pic one!

:canada:

You don't have to pick one, you pick 12! :smilielol:

Offline DoNotChallengeHer

• Resident
  • Drive It Like You Stole It !
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2008 - 09:07:03 PM »
I've never been a Ford or Chebbie fan.  :scared:  I've owned Mopars since I was 17. The Chally makes the 27th Mopar I've owned.  :2thumbs:

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2008 - 09:31:25 PM »
I've never been a Ford or Chebbie fan.  :scared:  I've owned Mopars since I was 17. The Chally makes the 27th Mopar I've owned.  :2thumbs:
So what your saying is you have had Mopars for 20 years now :2thumbs:
20 + 17 and you do not even look 37 yet good looking :bigsmile:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2008 - 12:53:58 AM »
 :wow:  Great pictures.  My votes have been cast.   :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2008 - 05:12:47 AM »
Can we make this a sticky thread?

Don
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2008 - 08:43:13 AM »
 :iagree:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0

Offline MyMopar

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2008 - 02:31:08 PM »
Bumping this up but I also ran into a problem.  Our good buddy that was going to help with payments is unfortunately going to be tied up and can't commit. 
The way I have my bank account set-up and my business account I can't accept enough paypal transactions to cover everyone paying and I can't set-up another paypal account because it won't let me.

I need someone that can accept payments and track the addresses for me or we will have to do this all by check (which is no big deal to me but a pain for everyone else).
1969 (OO===]|[===OO)
1997 (O|||||O) <---SOLD

Smoke tires, not drugs!

Offline peterro

• 70 Challenger in progress...
    • The Pistonhead
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2008 - 03:11:30 PM »
One thing that would have made the voting much easier is to have the picture number listed on the ballot, not just the login of the submitter.

Some pretty awesome work in there.  Great job everyone.

Offline vinb

• Resident
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2008 - 07:36:22 PM »
Again, another tough year to pick just 12....... :2thumbs:

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2008 - 08:49:17 AM »
MyMopar,

I have a Paypal account and am quite skilled with Excel - I can make a nice data tracking sheet and accept payments, but how do I get the money to you without being double-charged through PayPal?  I can transfer it all to my account and send you a check every few days through my bank - would that help?  Plus I can do all this from the web, making it quick and painless.

Let me know.

Also, I really suggest editing the time stamps out from the photos.  I'm REALLY good at doing this stuff in Photoshop.  If pics win that have date stamps, I can edit the high res photos and send them back.  It's just a thought, but a date-stamp on a calendar just looks cheesy.
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

Offline MyMopar

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2008 - 09:45:40 AM »
MyMopar,

I have a Paypal account and am quite skilled with Excel - I can make a nice data tracking sheet and accept payments, but how do I get the money to you without being double-charged through PayPal?  I can transfer it all to my account and send you a check every few days through my bank - would that help?  Plus I can do all this from the web, making it quick and painless.

Let me know.

Also, I really suggest editing the time stamps out from the photos.  I'm REALLY good at doing this stuff in Photoshop.  If pics win that have date stamps, I can edit the high res photos and send them back.  It's just a thought, but a date-stamp on a calendar just looks cheesy.

Sent you a PM and it looks like we have a payment guy now  :cooldancing:

I didn't want to bother editing out the time stamps for the voting but I do plan on doing that for any that make the calendar.  Four40cuda (Mr. October) had a time stamp in his photo that I took out.

One thing that would have made the voting much easier is to have the picture number listed on the ballot, not just the login of the submitter.
Yeah it would make it a bit easier I guess, but name/number they are the same thing in a way.
1969 (OO===]|[===OO)
1997 (O|||||O) <---SOLD

Smoke tires, not drugs!

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2008 - 01:00:50 PM »
Alright,

I'm in good shape:

I have a spreadsheet built that allows me to copy-paste from a PayPal page, dump it into an Excel Sheet, run a macro, and pull out the buyer's name, address, quantity and price paid.  I can then run another macro that takes all "new" orders and builds a new Excel sheet, which I'll then send to MyMopar for shipping (along with a total check for those same orders.)  I can then continue pulling in orders and exporting reports on a weekly basis.  Also, if a member wishes to hold their order or cancel their order, I can update the sheet and keep it from being shipped (provided I haven't already sent the money and order to MyMopar.)

My next step is to create a 'button' - hopefully for use on the board here - that'll allow our members to access PayPal directly and make orders.  The PayPal button feature is REAL nice - extremely easy and allows quantity ordering.  You DO NOT have to be a PayPal member to make a purchase with PayPal.  You will however HAVE to pay for your Calendar(s) when you purchase them - post payments simply aren't possible with PayPal.

I should have this all up and running by middle of next week if not sooner (it's going much smoother than I had thought.)

MyMopar, just PM me ALL your contact info.  I'll exchange with ya.

Jeff
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)