Author Topic: 70 cuda headlight buckets and trim  (Read 608 times)

Offline Canadian Cuda

70 cuda headlight buckets and trim
« on: October 20, 2008 - 03:50:22 PM »
i currentley restoring my grill and I am doing plastic repairs and seeing if anyone has the plastic headlight buckets and trim. broken or needing refurbishing as i will need to match paint anyways let me know what you've got. :cooldancing:
Geoff
70 Cuda 440-4, auto, 8 3/4 sure-grip

Offline ebodycrazy4ever

Re: 70 cuda headlight buckets and trim
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008 - 08:44:13 PM »
You got the repair hunks from me for your grille,  :cooldancing: & now you need a pair of workable headlight bezels. Well, your in luck as I have a set here that needs repairs to them. :2thumbs: E-mail me at: redbarron89@juno.com & I will send you pictures of these bezels then as well as give you a quote. I can also send/sell you parts of some headlight bezels here that I have that are just parts of some & you can make a set of useable units form me then.

As long as you have the repair kit, :stirpot: & you take your time, making a set of these to match your grille would really work out. :biggrin: Let me know then, thanks!

Jeff

Offline sadil340

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008 - 09:39:50 AM »
I also have some extra bezels if nothing you've found works so far. Also I posted an endorsement of a plastic welder I used if you need one - do a search for "plastic welding endorsement"
1970 Cuda 340 4-speed
3:55 SureGrip
Owned since 1974
Bought from original owner

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008 - 11:35:09 AM »
There are after market ones available.   :grinyes: