Author Topic: Dying Interior Parts - Anyone with experience?  (Read 3516 times)

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
Re: Dying Interior Parts - Anyone with experience?
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2008 - 02:41:33 PM »
Well, I'll be doing that anyways as with the transportation, taxes, registration and inspection fees, I'll have enough money to spend for now.  And it's going to be too cold to handle a spray dye for a few months anyways.  I just want to replace the ring around the wheel - I just think that looks terrible.  I'll do that for now - just get a replacement ring (on ebay, 2-300 bucks) and wait until warmer weather.

Jeff
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2008 - 03:00:12 PM »
First off congratulations on getting the car! Second, I know its your car so make it how you want it. One thing to consider possibly is to use some of the money you saved on the good buy and just store all the stuff you take off the car. That way the original interior(if it is in good enough shape) stays with the car in the unlikely event that you decide to sell it.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2008 - 03:12:41 PM »
Yeup, incase I dye it of course and then that's not really an option.  I'll also be receiving all the original parts from the current owner - the original brakes, sway bars, exhaust, etc.
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

Offline black71

• eph 6:12
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2008 - 12:18:02 AM »
 :wow: I'm so excited for you!...i've always wanted a viper, especially since i was taken for a ride in an RT 10, vipers are such an amazing car CONGRATS! and of course black is the baddest! especially with those tinted windows! enjoy it! hehe and PLEASE leave a couple little black stripes on the road for a college kid who dreams of havin one someday would ya?  :bigsmile: lol