Author Topic: How do you value a clone?  (Read 3225 times)

Offline moparnut

• Resident
  • Nutin like a nice Piece of Hickory"Clint Eastwood
    • My Photo's
Re: How do you value a clone?
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008 - 12:22:03 PM »
what year coronet is it?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008 - 09:34:34 AM by moparnut »
70 Barracuda Gran Coupe,383-4bbl,# Match
2012 Subaru Forester
70 D100 Adventurer 383 pickup
02 F250 S'cab Powerstroke 7.3 4x4 6 speed Manual
06 Honda VTX1800S Spec 3

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008 - 10:35:14 PM »
If you feel both cars are worth 18K today, the vert will be never be worth more, but is done and ready to enjoy.  Are you taking into account how much money you will have to SPEND to get your Cuda to be worth the double $$ you apparently are stuck on?   Let alone the labor?   Are you any worse off having an 18k car you are enjoying and 10-15k in the bank you didn't spend to finish the Cuda?

:iagree: Jerry, I have to agree with n9671x2, you need to take under consideration the time and money it is going to cost you to complete your car and what the labor cost may amount to.
I am not sure what your 73 has and if it is all original or not but I think you have a tough decision......

Offline jeryst

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008 - 01:09:14 AM »
Oh well. Probably won amount to anything, anyways. I think its just another tire-kicker wasting my time.

az-nick. I sent you an email on Sunday on your website for a price quote on a couple of things (carpeting, headliner, etc), but havent heard anything. Do you know if you got it?

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008 - 03:43:40 PM »
Oh well. Probably won amount to anything, anyways. I think its just another tire-kicker wasting my time.

az-nick. I sent you an email on Sunday on your website for a price quote on a couple of things (carpeting, headliner, etc), but havent heard anything. Do you know if you got it?

yep got it and replied to you last night......   :wave: