Author Topic: 1970 Cuda Rocker gills  (Read 6189 times)

Offline moparclown

• Resident
1970 Cuda Rocker gills
« on: October 29, 2008 - 05:42:48 PM »
This is an original set of rocker gills,they could use a good cleaning and a fresh coat of the textured silver.They were removed around 73 from a 340 Cuda that got rolled and parted out.No cracks or breaks and all screw holes are good.
I would prefer a local pick up but will ship.$700+shipping
I am in CT.06018
pm me or e-mail me at
sherrie.heath@sbcglobal.net

Offline moparclown

• Resident
Re: 1970 Cuda Rocker gills
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008 - 09:05:13 PM »
Last chance before I list them on e-bay $550+shipping

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008 - 08:05:12 AM »
They are being listed tonight,so this is the last chance before the are bound into a contract sale(e-bay)

Offline spl151

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009 - 10:30:02 PM »
 :villagers: I cant believe that a fellow collector would try and rip off some unsuspecting newbie into a few WAY over priced easy to find trim pieces. All i can say is WOW. Don't get me wrong I would understand if you stated that you paid around the same price, but to get them off a wrecked car and you probable didn't pay for.   :eek2: :nono: My last question would be did you a least kiss them?>>>>>

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009 - 05:12:48 AM »
Excuse me Newbie,First post and your trying for an argument?These were removed in 1973 and stored away,have you got an original set?Besides I put them on e-bay and started the auction at $9.99 and a collector from AZ. bought them and was very happy with his purchase,so KISS my A$$.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009 - 06:08:22 AM »
Excuse me Newbie,First post and your trying for an argument?These were removed in 1973 and stored away,have you got an original set?Besides I put them on e-bay and started the auction at $9.99 and a collector from AZ. bought them and was very happy with his purchase,so KISS my A$$.

:wave: :ylsuper: :2thumbs: :clapping:  I really wanted them, but I dont have a cuda. It was a good deal.

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009 - 07:18:29 AM »
Holy Hole in a Donut :newbie: where on earth did this come from ? :drama: :grinno:

Great first post by the way....................NOT
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009 - 04:24:05 PM »
Well, as we get larger we will have our share of people like this showing up. LMFAO@easy to find trim pieces. Hey moparclown, your long lost kin assclown just showed up  :smilielol:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline kmyles

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009 - 05:04:32 PM »
:villagers: I cant believe that a fellow collector would try and rip off some unsuspecting newbie into a few WAY over priced easy to find trim pieces. All i can say is WOW. Don't get me wrong I would understand if you stated that you paid around the same price, but to get them off a wrecked car and you probable didn't pay for.   :eek2: :nono: My last question would be did you a least kiss them?>>>>>

This guy needs his head checked :screwy:
_________
Kevin

Mopar Lover....Cuda's....Challengers Rule!!!!
- 1951 Dodge - 2 door hardtop (Sold!!)
- 1971 Dodge Challenger
- 2012 Dodge Challenger Yellowjacket

Hard to believe what 20 years will do!!!!

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2009 - 05:14:06 PM »
Well, as we get larger we will have our share of people like this showing up. LMFAO@easy to find trim pieces. Hey moparclown, your long lost kin assclown just showed up  :smilielol:
Probably a nice guy,but when I read that this morning at 5am,It just ticked me off.And just to make it clear,those were not repop and are a real pain to store and to ship.So if you want to sell me a few sets of originals for repop prices?please get a hold of me,I'll buy them in a heartbeat. :poopoke: :stirpot:

Offline spl151

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2009 - 06:07:21 PM »
This name may be new But I have been around for a long time.. Egag right now buy it now $200 for all that are interested. I reside on another site mostly and on that site we don't try to get rich off one another. I realize i was harsh, but I am a nice guy, a fellow member was not rich and need a deck lid for a 71 Cuda I sent him one for $0.00 less the shipping cost. He in return then sent some one else a full set of trim for $0. I'm not saying give it a way if you have some sort of investment but be reasonable. In my new humble opinion anyone that can drop 20% off there original price is just looking to profit off some one else that is try to live the dream. To own the coolest cars ever... Best regards   :feedback:

Offline dutch

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2009 - 06:15:33 PM »
I like the way you think, but in the real world....
if you think someone is asking absurd prices, don`t buy and let someone else be happy with the expensive stuff, but mess around in someone`s add like an elephant in a liquer store....  :2cents:
*** Bart ***

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2009 - 07:03:57 PM »
No Hard feelings :cheers:
And I also have given many parts away to members here and at other sites,and will again.
But the rules in posting of parts asks that you put a price on whatever it is your selling.I asked at two sites what people felt they were worth?(around $800 was the reply)I shopped on e-bay and only came up with one side which was nos and had a starting price of $1000.I am not in this to get rich,and rich I am not(money wise)But yesterday when I took my wife up to Albany Medical Center to see her uncle,I was thinking that I am one of the luckiest guys(rich with good family and friends)And a wife that puts up with me is priceless,she had to sit in the passenger seat of this little monster.By the way anyone can make an offer also,I never get mad about that.
                                          Doug

Offline 422STROKER

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 6/3/06
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2009 - 07:17:11 PM »
This name may be new But I have been around for a long time.. Egag right now buy it now $200 for all that are interested. I reside on another site mostly and on that site we don't try to get rich off one another. I realize i was harsh, but I am a nice guy, a fellow member was not rich and need a deck lid for a 71 Cuda I sent him one for $0.00 less the shipping cost. He in return then sent some one else a full set of trim for $0. I'm not saying give it a way if you have some sort of investment but be reasonable. In my new humble opinion anyone that can drop 20% off there original price is just looking to profit off some one else that is try to live the dream. To own the coolest cars ever... Best regards   :feedback:

Why create a new account to voice your opinion?

Tom

BTW Doug does give stuff away too.  Nothing wrong with getting top dollar.
Tom
12.77 @ 108.87 15" Street Drag radial tires 3.23 gear

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2009 - 07:20:10 PM »
Why create a new account to voice your opinion?

Tom

BTW Doug does give stuff away too.  Nothing wrong with getting top dollar.

:iagree:   He dropped the price a few hundred to. Easy going type of guy and just trying to get through like us all.  Keep it up Doug. I have never had any issues with you. The price was good 2 me