Author Topic: 1970 Cuda Rocker gills  (Read 6191 times)

Offline moparclown

• Resident
Re: 1970 Cuda Rocker gills
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009 - 07:25:41 PM »
This name may be new But I have been around for a long time.. Egag right now buy it now $200 for all that are interested. I reside on another site mostly and on that site we don't try to get rich off one another. I realize i was harsh, but I am a nice guy, a fellow member was not rich and need a deck lid for a 71 Cuda I sent him one for $0.00 less the shipping cost. He in return then sent some one else a full set of trim for $0. I'm not saying give it a way if you have some sort of investment but be reasonable. In my new humble opinion anyone that can drop 20% off there original price is just looking to profit off some one else that is try to live the dream. To own the coolest cars ever... Best regards   :feedback:
Those are repops,find me an original set that aren't broken and are still in original paint,very hard to find. :2cents:

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009 - 09:14:52 PM »
A bunch of us have sent something to somebody for free. What we dont do is crap all over someones for sale post about how over the top the fee is. I have only traded a few things but I am going through my garage right now cleaning it up. Since I have only given or traded things am I never to sell stuff? Will people think less of me because I might want to get fair market value to further my own project? If Clown can let it go I most certainly will but you could have made a better entrance back into triple c.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009 - 12:01:55 AM »
 :iagree: we do help each other in our own way...... Some do it behind the scenes and i am sure it is appreciated immensly :2thumbs:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline Scat Pack Fever

• Mopars Rule!!!!!!!! Always Have, Always Will
  • Chrysler did it best!
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2009 - 11:30:25 AM »
Hello Doug,

Is that an iroc Daytona? IS there a # in the vin that shows that it is an original iroc?
By the way, I think any original cuda part that was removed in 1973 and was stored is worth $$. Especially peices that are close to the road and get nicked up and cracked over the years.
Thanks,
Robert

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2009 - 03:02:22 PM »
Hello Doug,

Is that an iroc Daytona? IS there a # in the vin that shows that it is an original iroc?
By the way, I think any original cuda part that was removed in 1973 and was stored is worth $$. Especially peices that are close to the road and get nicked up and cracked over the years.
Thanks,
Robert
Yes sir,she is a real iroc R/T(1of 17 white 93's)The most fun I have had with a car in years.Thanks for the support from all the members. :cheers:

Offline Doomed

• So close...to actually finishing my 'Cuda!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2009 - 04:51:18 PM »
That was a fair price. Original E-body parts are expensive, and worth it.

Kyle.
"Life gets in the way of Living"

Offline lime73

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2009 - 05:42:56 PM »
Forget the gills i would rather make you a fair offer on the daytona. lol

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009 - 04:59:45 AM »
Forget the gills i would rather make you a fair offer on the daytona. lol
You would have a better chance of getting this out of me than that IrocR/T :roflsmiley: