Author Topic: I DID IT!!  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Rare_T_A

• Resident
    • Freiss Family Mopar Site
Re: I DID IT!!
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008 - 07:33:59 AM »
Way to GO! :cheers:
'09 Challenger R/T  5.7 HEMI Auto
'70Challenger T/A 340 727

Fargo, N. Dak.
My web Site:  http://freiss.co.nr

My Flikr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/102813164@N04/

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left!

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008 - 09:59:23 AM »
:2thumbs:
 you have come a long way since I met you Jeff
 Congrats on getting a Viper before turing 30 too

Aw gee man, thanks.  I guess that's a good thing.  I think this new car has reverted me back to my childhood just a little bit - remembering how excited I was over these things back in my early teens.

But I've gotta keep in mind that I'm entering a new "class" of vehicles.  I've at least gotta ACT like I have some sense.  :)

Thanks, everyone.  It has been a tremendous honor and experience being a part of this community.  I've joined countless forums - I've forgotten more of them than I actually participate in.  Stratusphere.org, 2GStratus.org, 3GEclipse.org, V6Forums, ABodies Forums, Viper Alley, VCA Forums...  You guys are the best.  You've answered everyone of my redundant questions without yelling at me or complaining.  When I couldn't find something you've always been there to guide me in the right direction.  You saw me through my first (and second) car show, the death of my rabbit, a major career change, and now, the acquisition of my absolute dream car.  You guys have been there for me, and I cannot express to you my appreciation and respect.

I hope to continue to develop my friendship with all of you, and would really like the opportunity to visit my more local comrades, like MEK, WhiteSatinMopar, Stroker, etc.

I am in debt to you all.  Thank you.

All Hail Cuda Challenger Dot Com!!!

Jeffrey
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2008 - 12:19:39 PM »
Aw gee man, thanks.  I guess that's a good thing.  I think this new car has reverted me back to my childhood just a little bit - remembering how excited I was over these things back in my early teens.

But I've gotta keep in mind that I'm entering a new "class" of vehicles.  I've at least gotta ACT like I have some sense.  :)

Thanks, everyone.  It has been a tremendous honor and experience being a part of this community.  I've joined countless forums - I've forgotten more of them than I actually participate in.  Stratusphere.org, 2GStratus.org, 3GEclipse.org, V6Forums, ABodies Forums, Viper Alley, VCA Forums...  You guys are the best.  You've answered everyone of my redundant questions without yelling at me or complaining.  When I couldn't find something you've always been there to guide me in the right direction.  You saw me through my first (and second) car show, the death of my rabbit, a major career change, and now, the acquisition of my absolute dream car.  You guys have been there for me, and I cannot express to you my appreciation and respect.

I hope to continue to develop my friendship with all of you, and would really like the opportunity to visit my more local comrades, like MEK, WhiteSatinMopar, Stroker, etc.

I am in debt to you all.  Thank you.

All Hail Cuda Challenger Dot Com!!!

Jeffrey

You're welcome!   :2thumbs:

OK, enough of that cr@p!  Back to  :poopoke: him!   :roflsmiley:
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(