Author Topic: Our nearly 2 year project is near completion  (Read 10160 times)

Offline the_engineers

• Resident
  • Cheap, fast, reliable...pick 2
Re: Our nearly 2 year project is near completion
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2009 - 10:55:35 PM »
sorry, no wing,without the wing the car looks so much cleaner,wider and from side profile it has  alot of Aston Martin/Ferrari 550 ,thanks for compliment
Def agree that it has a very European look without the wing.  I think the 93.5-98 Supra is the bet looking modern muscle car built.  Better than any Vetter, better than the Viper IMO.

It still seems to cry out for something to break up the black a little...like maybe the reflection of my house in the side of it.   :bigsmile:
Brooks

1971 'Cuda 360
2004 Infiniti G35 6-spd Coupe
2001 Toyota Solara Convertible
2002 GMC Savana 1500 Explorer Hightop Conversion
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger...keeping the Slant.  Rocking the turbos.

Offline elitecustombody

• Supra collector
Re: Our nearly 2 year project is near completion
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2009 - 05:30:15 PM »
Def agree that it has a very European look without the wing.  I think the 93.5-98 Supra is the bet looking modern muscle car built.  Better than any Vetter, better than the Viper IMO.

It still seems to cry out for something to break up the black a little...like maybe the reflection of my house in the side of it.   :bigsmile:

Modern, I don't, think so, it was built 16 years ago, but it sure was built ahead of it's time,there were no production cars with anything close in styling,not 300x,3000gt,stealth,all were wedgy,this thing is very aerodynamic,niely flowing lines ,rounded and bean/egg-shaped compared to cars that were built at the same time
Stefan B

Elite Custom Body = AMD Sheetmetal & Glass at great prices !!

Don't do what's easy, do what's right!!