Author Topic: 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter  (Read 2739 times)

Offline DoNotChallengeHer

• Resident
  • Drive It Like You Stole It !
10 Rules For Dating My Daughter
« on: November 11, 2008 - 09:29:09 PM »
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
10 Rules For Dating My Daughter

Rule One:
If you pull into my driveway and honk, you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two:
You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not stare at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three:
I realize it is fashionable for boys your age to wear pants that fall off their hips. Don't take this as an insult, but you and your friends are complete idiots. Still, I propose this compromise: If you come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, I will not object. But to ensure that your pants do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten them securely to your waist.

Rule Four:
I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate: when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:
For you and I to get to know each other, custom says we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is: "early."

Rule Six:
I have no doubts that you are a popular fellow with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:
As you and I sit waiting for my daughter to appear, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you do not date a teenaged girl. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process than can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Just relax and enjoy my glare, or, better yet, do something useful, like rotate my tires.

Rule Eight:
The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter:
* Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool.
* Places where there is darkness.
* Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness.
* Places warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose-down parka zipped up to her throat.
* Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chainsaws are ok.

Places that are appropriate:
* Church
* A retirement home (the elderly love visiting teenagers)
* Our living room

Rule Nine:
Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dim-witted has-been, but on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres of dense woods.

Rule Ten:
Be afraid, Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. When my exposure to Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head urge me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit the car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car -- there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.

Alaskan_TA

Re: 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008 - 09:34:25 PM »
When I got to the "pot bellied, balding" part, I knew you did not write that.

:roflsmiley:

Offline 70 RT Convt

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008 - 09:34:40 PM »
1970 R/T Challenger Convertible
2011 R/T Classic

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008 - 09:38:08 PM »
LMAO, that was great Jackie, thanks a ton!  :clapping:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008 - 09:40:00 PM »

Someone asked me to post this. My brother Eric, changed this up to 10 rules for dating a Marines niece and Desert Storm.   He handed it to her 1st date. I thought the kid was gonna start crying.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008 - 10:11:43 PM »
lol.  I'll stay away.   :scared:

Offline Pistol Gripper

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008 - 05:18:19 AM »
Thanks a ton !

I'll be handing this out when "the Center of my Universe" starts dating.  ( 20 years or so from now ).

P.G.
O ne
B ig
A $$
M istake
A merica

Offline Aussie Challenger

• Resident
  • In Kansas loaded for Drive to West Coast.
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008 - 06:02:09 AM »

:iagree:

This shouldn't be in the joke section, it is a good set of life rules for our kids...    :smilielol:   :bigsmile:
Dave

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008 - 06:43:14 AM »
Hey Jackie... :bananasmi it is a good read, like Barry pointed out.  you could of changed it up to suite you, i did not see no pot belly or balding in the last picture you sent :swaying: :2thumbs: thanks again.

I know who you posted it for :bigshades:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline fishn4cuda

• Cuda Fan!
  • Ft. Jennings, OH
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008 - 07:33:10 AM »
LOL! Jackie that is great. Knowing you, those boys better take heed to your warnings.  :stirpot: :roflsmiley:
Cant kill the mean and ugly. Only the good die young...I plan to be here a while!!

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008 - 05:50:00 PM »
Hey Jackie... :bananasmi it is a good read, like Barry pointed out.  you could of changed it up to suite you, i did not see no pot belly or balding in the last picture you sent :swaying: :2thumbs: thanks again.

I know who you posted it for :bigshades:

How come you get pics of Jackie and all I get are pics of kangaroos that have a frightening resemblance to......you?  :clueless:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008 - 05:55:45 PM »
How come you get pics of Jackie and all I get are pics of kangaroos that have a frightening resemblance to......you?  :clueless:
:dunno: what can i say :bigsmile: you are lucky you got me :poopoke:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008 - 09:43:27 PM »
Jackie,

When did you get this?  The reason I ask is I've had this for about 5 years now and I just emailed it to several people today from work when we were on the subject of dating and my little girl....... :clueless:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2008 - 09:51:02 PM »
Jackie,

When did you get this?  The reason I ask is I've had this for about 5 years now and I just emailed it to several people today from work when we were on the subject of dating and my little girl....... :clueless:
My brother changed it to dating a Marines niece about 3 years ago. I couldn't find the one he changed, so I googled it. LOL

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2008 - 09:53:45 PM »
My brother changed it to dating a Marines niece about 3 years ago. I couldn't find the one he changed, so I googled it. LOL

HAHA....how funny that I this happend in this sequence.....never would have thought anyone else would be reading it the same day as I was.... :rofl:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0